Hello everyone! new member

Lunaticx

Hello everyone. I missed to introduce myself. Im male 28yold, 1,71cm @ 77,5kg currently. ex-obese. working out since 2012 (had to stop for 1 year to army plus sometime for a surgery on my abs that was open due to my weight), i never knew i like to workout til i started. Once i get to the gym it was about getting rid of all those fat i had , then i realized i want more and more
went from 135-140kg to around 65-70 where i left/felt like a shaggy bag of bones and skin
since then i bulk/cut/maintain to get better and better. I love what im doing and im trying to improve myself. At the age of 25 i started a cycle with pharma test e (manufactured in my country) 500mg/w split in two doses. Had everything on hand (ai,hcg,pct), made gains but actually helped me recompose myself, everything went nice. Last year i tried to run sustanon plus tbol kick and after some weeks (when i start using the amps of the second box) i had a weird reaction with susta , im not sure if it was dirty or i had allergy on the oil it was solved but i had to stop, did my pct , kept any gains i made on tbol and tbh it was disappointing but its a part of the game , right?

anyways , this year tried to stay in the 82-85kg region and worked with those to recomp

View attachment 567200

and now i started cutting down some weeks ago.

View attachment 567201

this is my current condition well im flat due to low carb -> 150gr, cant wait to reach my goal and feel out to maintain but im about to do it , i have to clear that lower region especially because the only way for my skin to be tight is by having really low bf , its like day and night but it worth it.

nice to meet u everyone , i wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! so what is your bf%?

i have no idea , never measured it , il try with fat caliber but i think i better try with dexa soon because my lower back and around waist seems to be problematic and i dont know if i could measure it right by my own. i had to do ab surgery because the whole abdominal was separated and i had removed excess skin in lower ab plus abnormal fat , doctor told me that would never go away by diet and exercise and i had cut down to 65kg back then pre-surgery.

Welcome to the boards good sir; pics look good. Impressive wheels and biceps. You'll love this forum; lots to learn, lots of support. Cheers.
freq

Welcome to the Forum.
You've made some Positive Gains, so you are moving in the right direction......................... JP

thanks guys! now that im cutting down to get to a point of sub 10% bf , maintain it through the summer and start a lean bulk phase for the winter. I started using 3j's reverse pyramid training method and i loved it. Pumps are crazy even with so little carb intake , strength is still there while dropping pounds and its awesome. :D

Back