Hello from a Newbie (Pakistan)

reborn_pak

I am banned!
Hello Everyone. I am glad to be part of Steroidology. I have been reading here since long and here for few days and no doubt it was of immense help.

There is lot to share, discuss and to ask.

Data:-
Height: Five 4
Weight: 68 kg
Body Fat: Somewhere between 13 to 16.
Goal: 75-78kg, left after cycle and pct exhaustion, falling down after the dismissal/release of water retention weight. More bodybuilding look rather then the physique look.

Breif History:-
In mid December last year I started my 1st cycle which ended in January this year. 3 weeks: 1 Anabol 5mg (Methandienone), 1 Amino tab, 1 Multi vitamin and 1 anti-inflamatory steriod tab (dont remember the name). And for last 3 weeks i doubled the dose of Anabol. Rest remained the same.

I gained almost 4 to 5 kg, a nice amount of muscle. I ate very clean. No spices, very less oil, and very less sugar, with Muscletech NitroTech twice a day. My pct is over now with Clomid 50mg 2 weeks and Nolva 30mg. Then Clomid 25mg and Nolva 10mg for 2 weeks.

Blood work is absulute OK before I started the cycle. Febuary was the month of PCT, post-cycle blood work will be done in the 1st week of April. Worst part is that I didn't check my T-levels proir to the cycle. I believe, I am not sure, it somehow effected my libido. Now the sex drive and wood is back!

Questions So Far:-
What I used, will it be called a cycle? If yes then naturally coming cycle would be my second one. Why I doubt it as a cycle is that I know it was quite underdozed, 1st time ever use of a steroid which was oral. I do not know the authenticity of the medicine, original or fake. A lot I had eaten, whey protein twice a day, first time ever I used BCAA tab. Is it not the possibilty that what I gained, can be gained without Anabol.
The dosage of aas I have taken, does it really had the potential of giving any less of a side effect? Or I just remained extra consious.

Plan, suggestions required:
Plan is to start 2nd cycle which is Test-e at 500mgs/wk for 10 weeks.
What should I include with it; Dbol (Metandienone) Week 1- 5, 30mg/daily. Or, Tbol (Turinabol - Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) Week 1- 5, 30-40mg/daily.
Should I definitely add AI between the cycle?
What should precisely PCT include?
When should blood work/test levels be tested?
What specifically be added in blood work and test work?
Cycle ended 30th Jan, PCT ended 28th Feb. When should I start the 2nd cycle?

Diet:
What should be eaten is quite clear to me. Which things should be avoided? Which foods, or specifically any hearb/spices to avoid? Is there anythings which can cause severe interactions while on cycle?

I have tried to cover the main agenda, as accurately as possible. I will surely try to clarify if something is left. Your precious suggestions are more than apprecaited. Through your help I would be less demotivated and helpless at the end.

Thanking you in advance.

so you did an oral only cycle for 8 weeks.
Have you done any bloodworks?
Have you read the beginners cycle thread sticky?

Yes boss. It was 6 week cycle. And a 4 week PCT.
Prior to cycle I did my blood work which was absolutely OK.
Yes I have read the beginners guide which cleared a lot of things.

Boss I did an oral cycle for 6 weeks.
Blood work is absulute OK before I started the cycle.
Yes I have read the begi. cycle thread which cleared a lot of my confusions. But the time when you start something on your own, its always good to seeks an experts advice before hand.

Forgive me for my non-sense if you see any.

Yes boss. It was 6 week cycle. And a 4 week PCT.
Prior to cycle I did my blood work which was absolutely OK.
Yes I have read the beginners guide which cleared a lot of things.

nows it s a 6 week cycle oral only, good heavens,

@Milton
it was a blunder I know, but I am not willing to do it again. Thankfully I am here and will try to reap the maximum out of here.

@3J
boss I have read it earlier & thats undoubtedly one helpful note. I am giving it a thorough read again just now! But I beg your pardon, it doesn't tell me about what not to eat. Is there anything which may cause interaction in the body while on cycle?. As I have heard locally that you should avoid many of the spices like red pepper and garam masala.. etc.

Back