hello

Yamaha's are like the funny fat kid of sports bikes. Basically just keep them around for comical value. I'm currently working on purchasing an 09 zx10r monster edition off my buddy. Getting a hell of a deal.

Yamaha's are like the funny fat kid of sports bikes. Basically just keep them around for comical value. I'm currently working on purchasing an 09 zx10r monster edition off my buddy. Getting a hell of a deal.

is it white with green letters or black with green? out of all the bikes i have raced the zx 10 gives me the best race it is perfect cc to weight ratio

i just bought a 04 gixxer 750. blk/yellow. 14k on it, not bad for 3850. was dropped once on the left side but i looked it over for 20min before the guy who i bought it from showed me the few marks.

also got a 95 z28, 414rwhp, this winter just put on a dual nozzle wet kit. hello 200 hit. can i say 10.99 or bust...???

I raced dirt bikes professionally, now just do it locally for fun. I have a few Honda 450's and a Suzuki 250 two stroke. Gotta love the sound of a modded 250 two stroke at wide open!

Few pictures of me riding, I still don't know how to make a picture show up on here.

i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/lifter121/0108092132-1.jpg

i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/lifter121/ride7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man, i had an 04R1 but it got stolen when i went to college down in FL. Actually glad it did because it lead me to get the RC, and yeah its her first bike, shes always wanted one so with a little convincing her she got it, shes still in the learning stages but she is doing well.

Currently have 2 2006 R6. 1 street 1 track.

id like to have 2 camaro's one stree, one race. than i wouldnt have to spend 12hrs stripping the car down, changing tires, shock settings, TQ arm, LCA's, etc etc

but i do feel dam good when i get my 3475lb car down to 3155. and i can get it to 60ft....

Here's me and my scoota. Pushin 91 hp, cams, breather, pipes and tuner.

Thought we needed to get this thread back on track. lol

Last edited:
i have a 2000 zx12 that wil giva any bike a run for its life, anybody know of a gym with really good gear..hit me back trugangster90@yahoo.com

Goodbye forever Cody. You made it to sweet 16 posts of nothing but bullshit. R.I.P. spamming monkey

Got a custom Heritage softail, and a bobber frame built specifically for the Panhead engine I have yet to find in good enough condition. Also, have a chopper frame that I'm going to fill with the evo out of that softail eventually.

Back