hello

got a 03 night train. 100th anniversary with screaming eagle kit. love it. had a ninja zx6r before this. i was into crotch rockets but my whole fam has harley so i figured i would join the crowed and i fckn LOVE IT

I love my motorcyes also i have owned several brands over the years done dirt and street riding but now i mostly do touring riding currently own a 03 gl1800 HONDA goldwing i also tow a trailer with it sometimes on long trips :yesway:

CHEERS GT

I love my motorcyes also i have owned several brands over the years done dirt and street riding but now i mostly do touring riding currently own a 03 gl1800 HONDA goldwing i also tow a trailer with it sometimes on long trips :yesway:

CHEERS GT

it came down to a goldwing and my harley touring bike for me but i dont think i would have gone wrong either way.

Been thinking about maybe a second bike in the future this time a andventure tourer i like the yamaha super tenere 1200 sometimes i want to explore dirt roads and the wing is not made for that

CHEERS GT

I want a nighttrain! I used to have an R6 years ago. Couldnt ride that thing for more than an hour or so without wanting to get off of it

I want a nighttrain! I used to have an R6 years ago. Couldnt ride that thing for more than an hour or so without wanting to get off of it

Can't go wrong with a softail, especially if you get some shotgun shocks where you can adjust your ride height.

On my Dyna, the shocks are on the outside and not as clean looking as the softtails. IMO

Can't go wrong with a softail, especially if you get some shotgun shocks where you can adjust your ride height.

On my Dyna, the shocks are on the outside and not as clean looking as the softtails. IMO

put shorter shocks on my eglide as well.

Am seriously looking at those Shotgun shocks, pricey.....but my Heritage Classic with 39" Cholo's would look just sick "slammed".

It's either that or 16" apes....the 10+ hours labor to change cables is a bitch though.

Oh wait, I'm only fooloing myself as I know damn well I do both those mods this season.......lol

put shorter shocks on my eglide as well.
Yep, 10" burlys on mine. You and your radio make me want a street glide!
Am seriously looking at those Shotgun shocks, pricey.....but my Heritage Classic with 39" Cholo's would look just sick "slammed".

It's either that or 16" apes....the 10+ hours labor to change cables is a bitch though.

Oh wait, I'm only fooloing myself as I know damn well I do both those mods this season.......lol
Exactly! Do em both.
I love that SoCal look on those heritage softtails...

Back