hello

im an old 45 degree v twin man myself. aka the harly davidson currently riding a 100inch softail

Not a lot going on this far down the forums surprised to even see a motorcycle forum. Obvious by my screen name but I race motocross. I used to to allot of stunt riding on street back when stunting first started. Had a ZX-12 for my first street bike than a GSXR1000. Now I have been riding a 02 HD heritage.

I finally scrolled down far enough to see this forum, anyone else into off road (cross country , hare scrambles , woods riding?) I do mostly dirt but have at least 60,000 road mile over the years, just put in 3000miles on, swapping back and forth between Bmw GS 1200, ducati multistrada 1200, KTM 990, Triumph tiger 800, and the new yamaha Tenere, as a test rider, I came to this site trying to boost my test in an effort to reduce the extreme fatique I experience after blasting thought thru the woods for 5 hours,

I finally scrolled down far enough to see this forum, anyone else into off road (cross country , hare scrambles , woods riding?) I do mostly dirt but have at least 60,000 road mile over the years, just put in 3000miles on, swapping back and forth between Bmw GS 1200, ducati multistrada 1200, KTM 990, Triumph tiger 800, and the new yamaha Tenere, as a test rider, I came to this site trying to boost my test in an effort to reduce the extreme fatique I experience after blasting thought thru the woods for 5 hours,

welcome bro .
sorry but i ride street only , to old and fat for offroad lol.

Back