Help a brotha out? Tired of looking like this.

Ramone123

Hey guys,

So I'm 29 years old 5'8" 158 lbs. I have lost 17 pounds in 4 months. I work out 4-5 days a week, eat 110-130 grams of protein per day with only 1-2 shakes of whey isolate per day. I eat clean, and one random off day but I don't binge any longer. I have never been to the gym at this level of consistency. I am not very strong in the gym, but I have noticed serious gains in the 4 months. I wasn't able to do more than 2-3 pull-ups now I can do 10-15. My bench went up from 95lbs, to 185lbs (1 rep). Still working on squats, I'm very careful with these specific workouts as I don't want to mess up my back. Taking it slow.

I am ready to start with steroids. This would be my first run at this ever. I have attached pictures to show you what I look like. Do you think I'm ready? I understand the risks, I understand my nutrition intake is going to have to increase, I understand that I have be diligent, and on a routine.
I believe I am ready as I believed I was ready to stay committed to gym and have done so for the last 4 months straight.

I need help, information, ideas, suggestions, criticism, (preferably a cycle built for me)

View attachment 565071View attachment 565072View attachment 565073

Thank you,

Hopefully the crowd will run wild with this.

Welcome.

Good job so far. You've lost a net 17 but have undoubtably added muscle, so in reality you've lost more than 17 of fat.

I would continue what you're doing now. Start tracking your macros daily. Diet is the most critical element of body transformation. If you aren't sure how many calories of what you are getting in daily, you're just flying blind. Browse the diet section. Read up. Get your protein to 200 a day and only have the whey after workout.

The better base you build the better steroids will work. You aren't nearly ready to cycle. Get your training dialed in, get your diet on point, educate yourself. Keep up the good work!

Gaijin.Japan nailed it imo. Not only will you see better results by perfecting diet and training first, but you'll be less likely to suffer an injury. As AAS stimulates the growth of muscle tissue and not connective tissues, it's vitally important to build up your tendons and joints first as these become the weak links.

This is also why perfecting form is important; I have personally seen so many guys hop on, do exercises improperly, and seriously injure their shoulders or even tear a muscle - which is incredibly hard to do under normal circumstances.

Keep it going though! After a solid year, I bet you'll be in a far better position to move to the next step. :)

My .02c :)

Not bashing you but the reality is you are not near ready. YOU have a long way to go but as was said you are on the right track. Take to heart what these guys said all the vets on here as well as myself will give you the same info.

You need much more time in a gym training and getting your BF% down. Train for another year or 2 as you do the research and get your diet on point. You need to educate yourself in AAS and cycling as safe as possible before you pull the trigger with steroids. You can do so much more natty.

Hang in here n keep reading get with someone on your diet and train hard, you will be happy if you stick with it consistently .

Good luck and welcome aboard. :wavey:

Thank you for your input, although how much BF% should I be at? I believe I am between 20-25% at the moment. Simply want an in shape physique. Don't want a huge build. 10-12% Body fat / Weighing in at 175-190 lbs. Does any of this make any sense to you?

Will keep waiting it out..

Also have you ever heard of FB-140? Or Innovagen Helios, considering using those as they don't "really" have anabolic symptoms? (from what I am reading).

Your on the right track and after a solid year, you will probably see that you dont even need to do AAS.

Thank you for your input, although how much BF% should I be at? I believe I am between 20-25% at the moment. Simply want an in shape physique. Don't want a huge build. 10-12% Body fat / Weighing in at 175-190 lbs. Does any of this make any sense to you?

Will keep waiting it out..

Also have you ever heard of FB-140? Or Innovagen Helios, considering using those as they don't "really" have anabolic symptoms? (from what I am reading).

15% BF is the recommended upper limit for pre cycle. And you'd look very fit at 190 and 12%. This could be achieved naturally.

You're making great progress without any enhancement. I'd leave SARMS, pro hormones etc alone. If you want to take something, take creatine. Read up in the diet section and ask questions. Keep up the good work

Like everyone is saying, you have doubled your bench and that is nice work, but you need to lift naturaully and bring up your tendons. No one ever wants to hear that they need to do more hard work before running a cycle. Nutrition and a solid workout routine is what you need now. There are folks here that can help you with a solid diet. Nothing hapens without the right diet.

Back