Help - Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) CONTEST - PROVE TO ME I SHOULD TRUST YOU WITH MY HEALTH!

doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.. what do you have as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on board?

I know how to take lots of gear, not how to do this Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) stuff :) What would you reccomend. I need something that won't make me a whiney bitch like clomid, cost isn't the deciding factor I want what will make me feel optimal at 200mg/wk. If I have to pin myself twice a week for the rest of my life I will.

M

The first 8 weeks don't run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Let's see where your at. Then u can. Run adex with it if need be.

Well you have given me confidence that you have seen this work and you know what's up I'll get started on it, and this fall I may be looking for a prep diet. It'll be a couple weeks before I can pick up my supplies - Stoked to get feeling normal again, I guess I didn't want to give up on getting things leveled out but I'm not waiting any longer for it to happen. Thanks for all the input, I'll keep a journal of how everything goes. . .it would be annoying, but I suppose I could start on 30mg/day of prop, or does it spike up too much?

M

Back