HELP! Inhaled stuff???

Athletico

Guys, let me just apologize for being totally ignorant to things. Because I'm the only one in the US, I've been asked to see about getting a substance tested and I don't even know how to start. My brother is friends with one of the trainers of a European fighter and he (the fighter) takes a substance which he basically dips his finger in and rubs on the inside of his nose. I have very limited information, so please bear with me. The substance is a clear liquid, like water and has a very, very slight chemical smell. I'm told that this substance is banned in Europe and since no one knows the name of it, I don't know how to go about finding out if it is banned in the US, which it probably most certainly is. So, do any of you possibly know what it may be? Also, what banned substances does the Nevada athletic commission test for? I need to find out if this is a banned substance, is it something the Nevada Athletic Commission will test for in their normal urine tests?

I've read about San Rafael on here...so I guess they can test what the substance is, right?

Any direction you can provide will be helpful.

I have no idea what it could be. Without the name of the substance it is going to be hard to offer assistance.

tut tut hope the fighter gets caught, the average steroid user in the street doesn't affect anyone else but in a fight he would certainly have an unfair advantage :(

Lucky13 - I forgive you for being ignorant about the REAL world of professional combat sports...there is no such thing as an unfair advantage when everyone is on something. Sorry to burst your bubble.

it's probably pulverized dbol mixed an a fluid...putting it in the nose probably helps to get it in the bloodstream faster

The Nevada State Athletic Commission drug tests do detect cheque drops. That is most likely what your guy is using. It comes in liquid form that is supposed to be dropped under the tongue but some martial artists find that the mucous membranes of the nose gives them good absorption. Apparently the stuff does a good job of increasing aggression quickly, hence the popularity with fighters.

Aczech said:
it's probably pulverized dbol mixed an a fluid...putting it in the nose probably helps to get it in the bloodstream faster

And that would be completely useless as a pre-fight drug. Not saying some guys wouldn't take it thinking that it would help them, just that they would be wrong.

Back