HELP!!...ive stopped making gains

S.M.F

S.M.F
hey guys heres my deal. Ive been "on" now for about 8 months started out with d-bol,tren and test 400 now on Winstrol (winny) Sustanon (sust) and tren runnin about 500mg of tren and Sustanon (sust) a week this is not first cycle its my 4th but the thing is im not seeing anymore gains in the last 2 months or so. I dont know whats up everybody tells me that the amount of tren im pinning each week is alot and i should be seeing dramatic results but thats not the case. Im 5'5 183lbs and 38 yrs old my BF is about 20%. Could it be that ive been "on" for 2 long and my body wont grow anymore. i just got my blood work back and BP checked and everything is fine so i dont know whats wrong any advice...should i up my dosages or what...

8months NON stop is your issue. You never let your body actually produce its OWN test and you never let your body actually make gains on its own. YOu need to post cycle therapy (pct) HARDCORE and eat like a mofo. Take atleast 2-3 months off and post cycle therapy (pct) like hell, then hop back on

most people stop gaining around week 8-10 of a cycle, at best, and you are wondering why you stopped growing after 8 months?

I was hoping this was a joke and not a real question...

please tell us you are using hcg or you are more than likely permanently boned as far as your HPTA function

if people continued growing for cycles that long then everyone would look like ronnie coleman

hey guys heres my deal. Ive been "on" now for about 8 months started out with d-bol,tren and test 400 now on Winstrol (winny) Sustanon (sust) and tren runnin about 500mg of tren and Sustanon (sust) a week this is not first cycle its my 4th but the thing is im not seeing anymore gains in the last 2 months or so. I dont know whats up everybody tells me that the amount of tren im pinning each week is alot and i should be seeing dramatic results but thats not the case. Im 5'5 183lbs and 38 yrs old my BF is about 20%. Could it be that ive been "on" for 2 long and my body wont grow anymore. i just got my blood work back and BP checked and everything is fine so i dont know whats wrong any advice...should i up my dosages or what...

Jesus Mother Mary and Joesph !

Reactions: Yes

If you plan to stay on all year round best to cruise and blast im 36 ive been doing this for 1.5 years and it works great for me I cruise on 250mg a week then blast a gram among others deca,tren,dbol,drol.var,well you get

but ive known guys who have done year and a half cycles and there fine. Like i said my blood work is fine and BP so i think theres no real damage done. I mean how do the pros stay on all year long and still get huge i realise that alot has to do with genetics but youd think an ' average joe" would still make gains if there on a long cycle.What about the possibility of my gear being underdosed..... Well if im truly fucked what would u guys suggest i do cuz i dont think doing nova for post cycle therapy (pct) will help now by the responses ive got. So should i go see my doc and get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or just do what COLLIN suggests. Because id rather take test all year round or go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then 2 stop all together.....thanx for your help guys.

Last edited:
if your bloodwork is fine like you say why do you need us to tell you if your permenantly fucked ? you said your bloodwork is fine then hop off bro, cold turkey, your bloodwork is fine

now truth is you had no bloodwork done and youve upped your doses thinking more gear=more gains but like someone said up there if it was that easy everyone would run 2g test 1g tren etc and look like ronnie

but on the brighter side youve just gained trt/hrt for life

if your bloodwork is fine like you say why do you need us to tell you if your permenantly fucked ? you said your bloodwork is fine then hop off bro, cold turkey, your bloodwork is fine

now truth is you had no bloodwork done and youve upped your doses thinking more gear=more gains but like someone said up there if it was that easy everyone would run 2g test 1g tren etc and look like ronnie

but on the brighter side youve just gained trt/hrt for life

:laugh:

i did get my blood work done and it IS fine got the results back 2 weeks ago and why the fuck would i lie about that i dont know any of u guys from shit so i have no need 2 lie just wanted some advice. I obviously got the wrong advice from my source so i thought id see what a few of you had to say. The reason i dont want 2 go cold turkey is i dont want 2 lose any of the gains i did get from the cycle and wanted to know the best way 2 keep them. And when i say im fucked i mean am i ever gonna get my boys back without havin 2 go on trt.....

i did get my blood work done and it IS fine got the results back 2 weeks ago and why the fuck would i lie about that i dont know any of u guys from shit so i have no need 2 lie just wanted some advice. I obviously got the wrong advice from my source so i thought id see what a few of you had to say. The reason i dont want 2 go cold turkey is i dont want 2 lose any of the gains i did get from the cycle and wanted to know the best way 2 keep them. And when i say im fucked i mean am i ever gonna get my boys back without havin 2 go on trt.....

knowing how to get the most or your cycle, and keeping gains is something you should have learned or asked 8 months ago.

quit the juice, run a proper pct, keep training hard, eat properly and hopefully you will recover from this self destructive mission you embarked on.

If you're relying on gear for your gains that's your problem, which is the same reason that you won't come off, even though like said before, if you haven't been using hcG throughout this cycle you're most likely going to find yourself on HRT/TRT for life. You need to eat better than when you're on cycle and train intensely but only 3 or 4 days a week. Sure you'll lose some of the gains, but if you're not gaining anymore you're just wasting your money, so what's the difference?....just to see how permanently and badly you can fuck your body up?
It's funny, a buddy of mine has been running the same kind of cycle, blasting huge amounts of different compounds since last September, his latest blast is going to consist of 800mg Test/800mg Tren A/600mg EQ,...he's been running Tren at 600mg+ a week since the start of October 2010, and has rarely seen less than a gram of Test a week. He's told me that he's looking forward to TRT.

You are 38 prob dont want any more kids so fuck it run it!!!! hrt testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) who gives a fuck you want to be big, you want to feel good all year around run it dont post cycle therapy (pct) no point..
Just run as little as possible and get blood done every 6 months take your live protect and feel great and stay big.

i do train properly i trained for 8 years clean before trying steroids but i just got the wrong advice on how long to stay on and how much 2 use i took the wrong advice from someone who i thought knew what they were talking about. i think ill take greens advice and just go off cuz my blood work is fine so i might as well stop now and do proper post cycle therapy (pct) nad recover and train naturally again for awhile cuz hes right im just wasting my $ and if i keep doing steroids like this i might not be so lucky with my blood work next time....

i do train properly i trained for 8 years clean before trying steroids but i just got the wrong advice on how long to stay on and how much 2 use i took the wrong advice from someone who i thought knew what they were talking about. i think ill take greens advice and just go off cuz my blood work is fine so i might as well stop now and do proper post cycle therapy (pct) nad recover and train naturally again for awhile cuz hes right im just wasting my $ and if i keep doing steroids like this i might not be so lucky with my blood work next time....

Greens advice? :thefinger Everyone told you to get off the sauce since you asked the question.

sorry jawbreaker....ill take EVEYONES advice and post cycle therapy (pct) and stay off 4 awhile...seriously thanx 4 the input

Dude, you're probably not fucked for life, but it will take a long time to recover if you got on post cycle therapy (pct) now. So what you need to ask yourself is are you ready to lose much of your size and become "functional"(natty) again, or would you just rather use the cruise method? I say "much" of your size because of the amount of time it will take your body to recover.

If you were to ask me, and don't take this as a slam, but you're obviously not making gains cause your diet sucks. 20% BF wouldn't even be possible if you were eating right and working out hard. I have let myself get that fat before even while working out all the time and it was because my diet was shit. I knew better, but just didn't care at the time. Once I got sick of myself, I started eating correctly, the fat came right off, and I started growing again.
Whether you stay on or come off, you need to radically change your eating if you're going to grow.

Back