Help - low testosterone help needed

Alright so i went back to him today and he directly asked me for pic as soon as i entered the room.I said doyou really wanna see and he said yeah what's the problem i said nothing.I showed him the pic and he told me the erection is good and strong and said that he is going to give me 2 more meds.One is D3 60k iu he told me to take for 5 days straight and then once a week but i told him i already took d3 60k iu for 8 weeks and he said then he cannot prescribe me d3 and told me to take once a month.The second tablet which he prescribed me is ME-12 OD something which i googled and is a vitamin B12 tablet.I told him that in the past i have tried everyting vitamin, d3 everything and the recovery was too slow as i only recovered like 60ng/dl in 6 months and he told me that recovery is always slow i said don't you think its tooooo slow? and going like this i don't think i am going to attain my normal levels in 2 years and he said it won't take that long.He told me to visit back after 6 weeks.Should i visit another urologist?

Alright so i went back to him today and he directly asked me for pic as soon as i entered the room.I said doyou really wanna see and he said yeah what's the problem i said nothing.I showed him the pic and he told me the erection is good and strong and said that he is going to give me 2 more meds.One is D3 60k iu he told me to take for 5 days straight and then once a week but i told him i already took d3 60k iu for 8 weeks and he said then he cannot prescribe me d3 and told me to take once a month.The second tablet which he prescribed me is ME-12 OD something which i googled and is a vitamin B12 tablet.I told him that in the past i have tried everyting vitamin, d3 everything and the recovery was too slow as i only recovered like 60ng/dl in 6 months and he told me that recovery is always slow i said don't you think its tooooo slow? and going like this i don't think i am going to attain my normal levels in 2 years and he said it won't take that long.He told me to visit back after 6 weeks.Should i visit another urologist?

It doesn't sound like the first one was a real Urologist. He sounds like a clown.

Maybe he is gonna try all options on me as i am pretty young (21 yr 1 month old ) and even i am not ready for trt as its a life long hassle.But as people have mentioned i am more on the side of primary hypogonadism i will go with trt once the urologist offers me because i cannot live this shit life anymore.I may suicide some day if this continues.

Maybe he is gonna try all options on me as i am pretty young (21 yr 1 month old ) and even i am not ready for trt as its a life long hassle.But as people have mentioned i am more on the side of primary hypogonadism i will go with trt once the urologist offers me because i cannot live this shit life anymore.I may suicide some day if this continues.

You should be trying an HPTA restart (hCG/clomid/nolva) instead of being told to take more vitamins that you are already taking.

You should be trying an HPTA restart (hCG/clomid/nolva) instead of being told to take more vitamins that you are already taking.

But most of the guys said i am at primary hypogonadism side and so its worthless no matter what i do, only trt is the solution, this is what i am being told

But most of the guys said i am at primary hypogonadism side and so its worthless no matter what i do, only trt is the solution, this is what i am being told

You are not clear cut Primary. Your LH and FSH are both in the normal range. Neither were above normal.

If it doesn't work you could then go on TRT.

Uhmmmmmm.

"Let me see a pic of your cock!"

"Thanks! Here's some B12 and D3 for your troubles. "

Wat..?!? :eek::doh:

Thats some strange shit right there. You can't gauge ANYTHING from an image of an erect penis other than if it can get erect. That's just creepy man.

You *may* be primary. I'd at least run the SERMs and see what happens; then you have definitive proof. ;)

Now this fucking sucks, since i started taking his so called vitamins i am having joint pain in both elbows, 2 more weeks and his fucking 6 weeks will be done.

Btw guys i wanted to tell you something, sometimes all of sudden i have a very mild left testicle pain, i have tried checking myself for varicocele but couldn't find it.Also in my country India, TRT is not prescribed generally only in rare chances.So incase the urologist put down my hopes want are my other options?

and no i don't want to jump on the TRT way all of sudden i would actually would like my issue addressed and if my body can begin producing T to the natural levels by itself it will be fucking amazing.The TRT protocol seems hard to be followed and is a decision for life long, though i cannot live life like this anymore.

One more thing, no matter how hard i diet, exercise what programs i follow, i am not able to lose fat and also lifting the same weight which i was lifting a year ago, strength hasn't gone up ever. PLS HELP

@halfwit If the doc puts me down, i will do it, even incase he is ready for trt i would still give it a chance to get my body to produce T to normal levels by itself

A little update, went to the urologist back today told him that i am having joints pain on his multis xd.From the time i started those vitamins i started having joint pain in both elbow if i stop the pain is gone.Haven't went to gym because of this from last 4 weeks.So he stopped 2 of those and told me to take only 1 of those for 2 weeks and come back with T test results and estradiol.I also asked him if he can test and let me know if i am primary or secondary hypogonadal then he told me that i am not primary hypogonadal.

Back