Help me for my winny

xman00

My mix is:

20 gr of winny+ 15 ml peg400 + 2,5ml ba + 2,5 bb + 2ml PS80 + 160 ml bacteriostatic water

This Winstrol (winny) is deposited, but the solution always remains of color milk, why? I have not heated nothing, what I must make in order to make to separate to all the water from the powder?

aspect your answer

xman00 said:
My mix is:

20 gr of winny+ 15 ml peg400 + 2,5ml ba + 2,5 bb + 2ml PS80 + 160 ml bacteriostatic water

This Winstrol (winny) is deposited, but the solution always remains of color milk, why? I have not heated nothing, what I must make in order to make to separate to all the water from the powder?

aspect your answer

why did you use bb and ps80?

it will always look milky.

winni-v (not really a roid but good as fuck)

shits not really a steroid but i noticed a big ass difference after taking it for only 2 weeks shits great im gonna stick with it until my fucken liver falls out. (no real side affects besides getting angry pretty fast)

capablancafan187 said:
shits not really a steroid but i noticed a big ass difference after taking it for only 2 weeks shits great im gonna stick with it until my fucken liver falls out. (no real side affects besides getting angry pretty fast)

winny is not a steroid? never heard that one.

xman00 said:
Why? BB+ Ps80, have this reaction?

bb is not soluable in water. the ps80 is not necesarry. but this has nothing to do with it being milky. Winstrol (winny) suspension in water will alays be milky. thats just how it looks.

67523.jpg

Back