First Homebrew Experience

littlemonkey

I have test prop, mast prop, tren ace, sus in 10g of powder and am starting to brew from now.

Yesterday I did a test with 1g of prop.

Here is the protocol I followed:

castor oil - 7ml
powder - 1g
ba - 0.2ml
bb - 2ml

1. I put the ba, bb, and oil into one beaker.

2. I added in 1g of test prop powder into beaker

3. put beaker in a pan with water.

4. heated to 65c for around 15 mins and stirred until all powder was fully dissolved and the solution was clear

5. poured solution into a 0.2 nylon whatman autovial which is connected via 18g needle into a sterile vial.

6. Filtered solution into the sterile vial.

---

The solution looks fine but I am yet to use it.

I have a few questions first.

1) What should the temperature of the water bath/water in pan be? How long should the solution be heated for? Or is this not so important?

2) I washed the beaker with isopropyl and allowed it to evaporate but never took any great precautions to sterilise throughly. How important is this?

Am I correct in thinking the 0.2 filter should clean absolutely everything so I don't need to stress over this?

3) Even with the autovial it's long and tedious to push the solution through. I don't want to have to do this multiple times when I brew a bigger batch.

What is the greatest concentration I can safely make, without pain or risk of infection with test prop, mast prop, tren ace. I've read some people can get 300mg/ml - I would be happy with half of this.

Washing the beaker with iso is fine. Whatever you are putting into that beaker isn't sterile anyway until you run it thru a filter. A .2 is what you want to use for sure. You should look into a bottle top filtration system. It makes brewing larger batches much easier.

When I brew I start by heating the bb ba and powder until it has dissolved and then slowly add the oil. I heat that until there are no more hormone swirls and the oil is clear.

Exactly what J-radical said...

get some millipore stericups .22 PVDF bottle top filters. get a glass receiver bottle. and a hand vacuum pump. this makes filtering piece of piss. you can leave it filtering and just pump up the pressure maybe once or twice and its done.

i also put the BA, BB and powder in the beaker until it has dissolved. then add half the oil. swirl it around a bit then add the rest of the oil a couple minutes later. i let the brew cool before running it through the filter. then i leave it in the glass media bottle overnight to make sure it stays in solution. last thing you want is to vial it all up and realize its crashed in the morning.

Back