Help me please :) can I do it solo ??

Maro12321

Hey bros , been stalking and reading here for a year now ! Can’t believe I’m finally starting my thread .. am I really ? ;) :D

So guys I’ve done 2 cycles of test only the cycles was 9 weeks with prop first 5 ( yeah and 9 because everytime I break 2 Amps :p )

This time I want a huge transformation , I’ve been through a lot in my life , and fitness saved my life that’s why I cycled not long after I started but trust me if I didn’t health and mental consequences was gonna be terrible. Now I want it so bad. That dream physique.

sorry for taking long to start but thought maybe first post should include intro ? :)

Now my problem is I want that good cycle so bad but I’m used to trainers leading me and now since it’s big last 3 weeks I’ve been searching for someone to coach me and I just come through motherfuckers of all kinds :((

I’m really feeling sick of that , 2 only good people I found wanted HUGE amount of money like jaw dropping.

So I’m still not experienced with many compounds I will run so that’s a big concern.

Some problems would be when should I remove water how to not get loose skin after ( I’m 19-20%bf Coz last month I’m heavy sugars and endo meso so ez fat. don’t say drop it natty first plz my case is super sensitive I swear )

I know a lot about aas and I’m sure I can plan out good cycle I can buy AI HCG liver kidney protectors and run them all properly , but still I’m afraid not being monitored idk brahs .. I want advice from my more experienced bros really. Can I cycle alone ? Should I really do it ? I see all pros have a coach ! And they are 10+ years with the stuff still get coaches !!

I’m 6’2 200 pounds btw

Thank y’all in advance and really feels good to become part of the family :D

whats up brother.. a lot of people do it by themselves but the serious ones will hire a coach.. having someone more experienced monitor you and make changes as you go is priceless unless you know your body and nutrition well..

6'2" and 200lbs with around 20% bf... Those aren't great stats for already doing a couple cycles. You are skinny fat.
I know you don't want to hear it but your diet most likely needs the attention. Realistically being around 30lbs heavier with your bf% would be a better start.

3j who posted above me is a diet coach. He has plenty of before/after pics of clients. You would probably be way more productive going that route then using a stupid amount of gear and getting less than good results...

Hit up 3j. Please. Not sure what the private issues you have going on are but.........you need a very serious diet. In my personal opinion.....if you wanna cycle then cycle your ass off bro. Unless you need to go pro, you don't need a trainer up your ass all cycle. Just put together a cycle, but do it after you've started to see results from a diet naturally.

This is just my shit opinion. You have experience with compounds so pick a good cycle and have fun. You are tall and not heavy at all, with a hi bfp. This is what provoked the "skinny fat" comment. Don't worry about it or over think it. Train hard, diet harder, and run a test cycle if your heart is set on it. Please please please read the first cycle stickies.

Read some of 3js stuff.....its great. Any person on the planet who has good discipline can read first cycle stickies and, most importantly, 3js free advice.....and achieve any reasonable goal they wish.

If having trouble.....give 3j some money and fire it up bro.
Good luck

Good advice above to focus on the diet and get a real coach.

I'm curious about your workouts. 6'2" 200# with 20% body fat doesn't leave room for much muscle. Are you doing compound movements, and/or big bar exercises? Or are you doing isolation exercises or machines?

Its all about your endgame my friend, great assistance given above by the highly knowledgable vets and also a great example of the kind of support that this forum along will give you, so you will never really be alone.
Great bunch of wise and smart members here.
Dont forget that lots of members here are doing it alone for their own reasons and I am sure this forum has provided a warm place for them to voice a concern, doubt, fear etc.
Having said that please keep us posted on your progress.

Last edited:
but still I***8217;m afraid not being monitored idk brahs .. I want advice from my more experienced bros really. Can I cycle alone ? Should I really do it ? I see all pros have a coach ! And they are 10+ years with the stuff still get coaches !!

Ask yourself what you need a coach for. Im sure it will vary from person to person.
I train with PT for the simple reason I dont have enough discipline to train on a timer/military style and motivation/pushing myself to the limit without risking injury is the second reason.

Omg guys I’m incredibly sorry but .. as simple as that I couldn’t find my post again and all time curious to see if anyone replied :/ first time in any forum plus dumb ? :)

For being extra dumb. I said my weight wrong. My country never uses lbs so I just x2 , I’m 103 kg which is 225 lbs that’s why probably I was feeling so weirdly to hear I’m skinny fat loL

I really appreciate those words really guys thank you for taking the time !!!!

So , yeah while cycling my diet is like a pro bodybuilder very strict and super good , after cycle it wasn’t I’ll be honest. Last time After cycle , well I was after girls , didn’t train much and gained fat , never again!!!!

My problems tbh are

1: no I don’t know my body that well .. first cycle 250 mg test I didn’t do it for cycling it was just to test for sides as I was extra afraid of steroids .. didn’t pct and recovered all in month and 0 sides , so yea steroids are a good guy , next one just test but good dose , so I don’t know how compounds react on my body ! :(

2: it’s a recomp .. I don’t know cut or bulk at begin ( changing a compound ofc I wrote a cycle myself but afraid to start alone and it was 4 first weeks dbol last 4 Anavar ) and also I don’t want much sloppy skin on my body at the end :((

3: you guys wanna leave me with the sides alone ? Oh shirt , I don’t know how can I handle them that good I need someone who can monitor them with me tell me how to run the anti sides medications

1 and 3 by reading all stickies and more in all forums and many videos and all dylan gemeli vids I should know it all , but I’m really afraid to apply alone !

Well guys I’m sure 3j is the man , I read his posts months ago without replying ofc great to have the honor that you reply my thread man !! But I’m really against online coaching that’s why :/

Omg guys I***8217;m incredibly sorry but .. as simple as that I couldn***8217;t find my post again and all time curious to see if anyone replied :/ first time in any forum plus dumb ? :)

For being extra dumb. I said my weight wrong. My country never uses lbs so I just x2 , I***8217;m 103 kg which is 225 lbs that***8217;s why probably I was feeling so weirdly to hear I***8217;m skinny fat loL

So , yeah while cycling my diet is like a pro bodybuilder very strict and super good , after cycle it wasn***8217;t I***8217;ll be honest. Last time After cycle , well I was after girls , didn***8217;t train much and gained fat , never again!!!!

My problems tbh are

1: no I don***8217;t know my body that well .. first cycle 250 mg test I didn***8217;t do it for cycling it was just to test for sides as I was extra afraid of steroids .. didn***8217;t pct and recovered all in month and 0 sides , so yea steroids are a good guy , next one just test but good dose , so I don***8217;t know how compounds react on my body ! :(

2: it***8217;s a recomp .. I don***8217;t know cut or bulk at begin ( changing a compound ofc I wrote a cycle myself but afraid to start alone and it was 4 first weeks dbol last 4 Anavar ) and also I don***8217;t want much sloppy skin on my body at the end :((

3: you guys wanna leave me with the sides alone ? Oh shirt , I don***8217;t know how can I handle them that good I need someone who can monitor them with me tell me how to run the anti sides medications

1 and 3 by reading all stickies and more in all forums and many videos and all dylan gemeli vids I should know it all , but I***8217;m really afraid to apply alone !

Well guys I***8217;m sure 3j is the man , I read his posts months ago without replying ofc great to have the honor that you reply my thread man !! But I***8217;m really against online coaching that***8217;s why :/

ok so whats your question sir?

Hello sir ! , my question is for what I stated about myself can I go ok with cycling alone or I MUST get some coach ? I met 4 but they all were trash I can elaborate if you’re curious hehe

Hello sir ! , my question is for what I stated about myself can I go ok with cycling alone or I MUST get some coach ? I met 4 but they all were trash I can elaborate if you***8217;re curious hehe

The forums here have always given much support to members on a cycle. Members are encouraged to start a cycle log here and continually keep it updated throughout their cycle and pct. This is a valuable source of information and data to tap into if a problem or issue should ever arise, during and after your cycle.
Having said that it is not obligatory to have someone with more experience and wisdom to guide you along on the road to beasthood but it will not hurt either.
One slip here or there may define wether you will be on testosterone replacement therapy and married to a needle for the rest of your life, so your concern has much validity.

That’s so true man all you said , im really into the log thing tbh ! It’s good for me and also for some people who want to learn from the experience !! I read huge amount of logs which made me wanna go tren XD although I read pros and I’m still not the compounds bestfriend yet.

I think I’ll sleep now and meet the last one after 8 hours from now , if he’s bunk too I’ll just put my plan and ask for final tweaks then make a 3rd thread for log , hopefully everything goes well !

And thank you bro , and thank ya everyone ! Nice community here !! I decided to register in the right forum ;)!

Omg guys I***8217;m incredibly sorry but .. as simple as that I couldn***8217;t find my post again and all time curious to see if anyone replied :/ first time in any forum plus dumb ? :)

For being extra dumb. I said my weight wrong. My country never uses lbs so I just x2 , I***8217;m 103 kg which is 225 lbs that***8217;s why probably I was feeling so weirdly to hear I***8217;m skinny fat loL

So , yeah while cycling my diet is like a pro bodybuilder very strict and super good , after cycle it wasn***8217;t I***8217;ll be honest. Last time After cycle , well I was after girls , didn***8217;t train much and gained fat , never again!!!!

My problems tbh are

1: no I don***8217;t know my body that well .. first cycle 250 mg test I didn***8217;t do it for cycling it was just to test for sides as I was extra afraid of steroids .. didn***8217;t pct and recovered all in month and 0 sides , so yea steroids are a good guy , next one just test but good dose , so I don***8217;t know how compounds react on my body ! :(

2: it***8217;s a recomp .. I don***8217;t know cut or bulk at begin ( changing a compound ofc I wrote a cycle myself but afraid to start alone and it was 4 first weeks dbol last 4 Anavar ) and also I don***8217;t want much sloppy skin on my body at the end :((

3: you guys wanna leave me with the sides alone ? Oh shirt , I don***8217;t know how can I handle them that good I need someone who can monitor them with me tell me how to run the anti sides medications

1 and 3 by reading all stickies and more in all forums and many videos and all dylan gemeli vids I should know it all , but I***8217;m really afraid to apply alone !

Well guys I***8217;m sure 3j is the man , I read his posts months ago without replying ofc great to have the honor that you reply my thread man !! But I***8217;m really against online coaching that***8217;s why :/

Turn on the notifications on your account and you will receive an email whensomeone responds to yout threads of any threads you subscribe to.

Hello sir ! , my question is for what I stated about myself can I go ok with cycling alone or I MUST get some coach ? I met 4 but they all were trash I can elaborate if you***8217;re curious hehe

How where the coaches, "trash". ? can you elaborate?

Back