Help, My E2 is super high! On TrenA and Masteron and Test P

BicepsPoontang

ON CYCLE 5 weeks in, got my bloods done and my E2 is super high.

Estradiol 330.8 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Testosterone, Serum 1463 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL

1-10 weeks HCG 250 IU twice a week
1-10 Ai 12.5 ED, but I am wondering IF I should drop my Ai? Thoughts?
1-10 Test Prop Ed 1/2 cc 100Mg/ml
1-4 Masteron (Short Ester) 1/2cc 100MG/ml ED
1-4 Tren A .75cc 100Mg/ML ED
4-10 Masteron (Short Ester) .75 CC 100MG/Ml ED
4-10 Tren A 1cc 100MG/ML ED

700 MG/ml per week Tren A and 525 MG/ML Masteron per week and Test Prop 350 MG/ML per week.

I have Caber, but do I really need to use it? No sides other than my E2 is thru the roof!

I aslo have Letro but that stuff is very strong.

Just wondering if I should STOP my AI to get my E2 DOWN or should I try something else?

My diet is in check, Carb Cycling!

Nicky are you paying attention? He has E2 and test levels, so must have done the bloodwork.

OP, why would you think dropping an AI would help you lower estrogen? Just curious.

From what I see you may have some underdosed stuff, 350 mg/wk test should put your TT levels well above 1,400. Your AI may be bunk too if that E2 level is to be believed. That number seems really high, like you might be growing a uterus kind of high.

get blood works done, need to see your test, E2, prolactin etc levels.

I did get blood work done. Always at the beginning and middle and afterwards to see if my levels are in check. Which my E2 is extremely high. I stopped today my Ai (Amerdex) liquid from ***. Unless I do it every 3days.

Nicky are you paying attention? He has E2 and test levels, so must have done the bloodwork.

OP, why would you think dropping an AI would help you lower estrogen? Just curious.

From what I see you may have some underdosed stuff, 350 mg/wk test should put your TT levels well above 1,400. Your AI may be bunk too if that E2 level is to be believed. That number seems really high, like you might be growing a uterus kind of high.

My Test is 1463 and when I did my bloodwork it was at 400 something.

MY Ai is from ***, I used it before on other cycles. I've been only using 12.5 ed but I am taking a low dose of Test P though I pin everyday. Everything else works fine. Def no problems with sex or getting morning wood lol. I just need to lower my E2?

Megatron or OP can shed some light here. Even my prolactin is in good range. Other than my FSH & LH is low due to AAS.

ALT (SGPT) 59 HIGH 0-44 IU/L

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 25 LOW 39-117 IU/L

An ai should LOWER your estrogen bud. Why would you stop taking an ai with super high e2 levels??? You really shouldn't be taking any gear with this concept.
If I were you, I'd up my ai dose or get another source. To stop taking an ai right now is very irresponsible and ignorant. Go read the beginner cycle stickys...

Then yeah I will not stop my Ai. If I increase my dosage to .25 ed maybe that will lower it? For some reason I may be getting this backwards. Since my E2 is super high, with taking 12.5 ed, it's not enough then I guess. Crap.

An ai should LOWER your estrogen bud. Why would you stop taking an ai with super high e2 levels??? You really shouldn't be taking any gear with this concept.
If I were you, I'd up my ai dose or get another source. To stop taking an ai right now is very irresponsible and ignorant. Go read the beginner cycle stickys...

.25 of Ai Amerdex from *** I am taking now. Maybe check my blood work again in a week?

12.5 mg ED aromasin is plenty for 350 mg/wk test. Maybe what you have is no good.

My comment about test maybe being underdosed is 350 mg/wk should put you around 2,200 ish.

Sheesh talk about TREN CAUGH! Holy Moly. I've had it before, but just now was pretty bad. Well I will get my E2 down. This is a great cycle.

12.5 mg ED aromasin is plenty for 350 mg/wk test. Maybe what you have is no good.

My comment about test maybe being underdosed is 350 mg/wk should put you around 2,200 ish.

I am doing Test Prop of 350 mg/wk Granted I pin 1/2cc which 1cc of my test Prop is 100mg/ml so 50mg/day X 7 days a week keeps me at 350mg roughly. I have taken a lot more of test per week when I do long esters. Like test Cypionate at 300mg/ml

I try my best not to, but my bad, i just skimmed the post and assumed.
good looking out and thanks for all your expertise around here, and the graphs as well!

This is a clear case of Tren causing a false reading as E2. You cannot get the ECLIA assay for E2 when running tren. You have to use the LS-MS/MS assay for E2 to avoid trb false reading. You E2 really isn't that high.

Megatron got you covered.
I get alot of guys that have the same problem.

They get the ECLIA Method, instead of the LC/MS for Estradiol..................... JP
P.S.
Your Estradiol is most likely OK, but you need to get the Proper Test done.
The LC/MS is also known as the Sensitive Estradiol on some Online Labs Lists.

Back