HELP NEEDED. new user to MSTEN

eericc

Hey guys. I want to start using msten. But I don't know what supplements I should take for liver and other side effect while on and off cycle. Also if there's any foods I should eat. Any help and tips would be much appreciated.

Hey guys. I want to start using msten. But I don't know what supplements I should take for liver and other side effect while on and off cycle. Also if there's any foods I should eat. Any help and tips would be much appreciated.

No there are no foods you must eat, you just swallow a few pills and you bench 405 for reps ;D

On a serious note, what are your stats? You seem pretty clueless on the subject matter. Not to mention this should be in the pro hormone forum eh?

M-sten is a steroid, Not a pro Hormone, Not a designer, a Steroid. And potent one at that.

What is your Age? Stats? Goals? Cycle history if any?

just remember op, no matter what drugs you take, after a while of not taking them you're gains will go away :O

Its a steroid but currently still classified as a prohormone allowing it to be sold otc

Yeah that's what I meant. So if a "pro hormone" is really a steroid (epistane, M-Sten, etc.) should the threads be posted in the AAS forum or the prohormone forum...

Sorry pretty new to Steroidology

Methylstenbolone is a steroid and very clean. 20 mg daily is nice with a test base.

Stay well hydrated and keep protein intake high.

Back