Help needed with Test Cypionate Cycle & PCT

swisstuxedo

Hello All,

I find myself in a situation that requires immediate attention due to my stupidity and lack of responsibilty.
I have been taking 1cc of Test Cypionate once a week for the past 12 weeks.

My stats:
Height : 6ft1
Weight : 185 lbs

Here is the dilemma I find myself in;

Prior to hopping on the cycle , I got some blood work done on 1/13/2017.

E2 Levels : <5.00 L

DHEA Sulfate Levels : 212.3

Testosterone Total : 426 ( 6 months before this blood work I was at 141 T total)

SHGB Levels : 46

T Free Levels : 6.72

After getting this blood work done I hopped on 1 cc of Test cypionate Per week for about 12 weeks, my last injection being on 5/3/2017, exactly 17 days ago.

During this 12 week period, I missed 3 to 4 injections meaning that at times I would go up to 12-14 days without injecting ( couldn’t get myself to do it on my own and had to rely on friends to do it .)

Also, During this 12 week period, I DID NOT use an AI, nor did I use HCG.

All I took was Test Cypionate.

Fast forward 12 weeks, to 5/3/2017, where I got some a more comprehensive blood panel done;

Total T Level : 1026

E2 Levels: 27

Progesterone Levels: 0.6

DHEA Sulfate Levels: 384

FSH Levels: <0.7 L [ 1.6-8.0 Miu/ML]

LH Levels: <0.2 L [1.5 – 9.3 Miu/ML]

SHGB: 30

Prolactin Levels: 9.4

As of right now, I am not sure what to do.

I have the following on hand : Clomid, Nolvadex & HCG.

I went on a cycle about a year ago and did not even PCT, the crash I experienced was horrible.
What should be my next move ?

I wish I had done more research prior to getting on a cycle, I would have used HCG during my cycle.

Now I am 17 days Since my last Test Cyp Injection, I have no taken any Armidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, or HCG.

I am starting to feel a very slight “ crash “probably because its been more than 2 weeks since my last T injection and I haven’t been using HCG.

Could someone please advise me on what to do ?

From my understanding This is what I think I should do

1 - Take Test Cypionate for another 2 weeks and take HCG at the same time, then PCT 3 weeks after last injection ?

2- start PCT SERM right away ?

3- Blast HCG for 10 days @ 1000 iU / day , wait 3 days, then begin PCT?

I would appreciate any input. Thanks

First of all, you didn't run a cycle. What you did was TRT. 200mg per week of test is a TRT dose.

You should begin the PCT phase starting today. That should consist of Tamoxifen and Clomifene.

Down the road, you should see a doctor and discuss going on TRT. You appear to possibly be Hypogonadal. Do not tell him or her about your past steroid use.

Thank you for the input.

Why do you recommend starting PCT today ? Because enough time has elapsed since my last injection ?

Also, I'm worried about experiencing the crash I got from last cycle ( did not PCT)

Would it be wise to take Test Cyp for another 2 weeks so I can take HCG in the meantime ?

I dont understand how I can get my body to start producing T on its own without the use of HCG.

I think I probably am Hypoganadal. Not sure if its primrary or secondary.

Thanks again.

Welcome aboard :wavey:

No sense in me saying anything but take the advice given by Meg ^^^ it is solid. We could bash you :Pat: but what for. You already know how dumb it was, rather I will tell you to start reading all the sticky posts even if you already have done that.

Good luck

Back