Help please? Can this work?

3cccccc x6

Hi guys! Im starting my first cycle of
500mgs Test e /wk
Pin 250mg Mon and 250mgs Fri
For 10wks
The thing im having trouble with is i have only 30 clomid pills at 50mgs a pill 30 adex at 2.0mgs and 30 nolva at 50mgs. Not sure if i can make a good pct out of the clomid and nolva with only the amount i have. My source has scince dimminished and i have no idea how to make it work. Any help you guys could give me would be great. also how to space my adex due to the only 30 pills

Stats;
20yrs old
6'2
181lbs 7.5% bf
Training for 2 1/2 years
Thank you!!!:)

It looks like you have enough clomid and nolva for your pct. But not enough adex to keep to run the whole cycle. Or you could use the adex. AND nolva during cycle. But then pct is shot. Hit up one of the board sponsers get the rest of what you need better to be safe than sorry my man. Im not an expert tho some one e m s3 may know other wise. But I bet the short answer you get is gonna be no! And you are prolly gonna hear about you age . Dont takeit the wrong way they're just looking out for ya. Hooe this helps ya a lil.

Thanks man! I appriciate it! I can hit up a sponser for more adex? The thing is i already have puffy nips and dont wanna get titties on top of that! ( as most guys dont) haha thanks again!

to young and training for 2 years isn't much. wait a few more years, continue training and work on your diet. diet is the key

I highly doubt you are 7% as that would be stage ready numbers. To answer your question though 30 nolva and 30 clomid is plenty.
nolvadex split the pills in half if they are 50mgs as you only need 20 - 25mgs per day for 4 weeks which would total 14 pills if they are 50mgs
Clomid you take 50mgs per day for the 4 weeks so your going to need 28 pills.
Adex is it liquid or pill form. If its pill form cut each pill in 4, take 0.5mgs every 3 days, you have plenty of Adex with the 30 pills.

Hey man KingBF is giving you better advise than me. You could get to 230 natty I know I've done it and I'm just an inch shorter that you are. Your 20 yrs old still completly full if testosterone. Food brother food. Look up 3j for sure research more before you take the leap. But your probably just like everyone else no stopping ya. I guess its in our n a true to learn shit the hard way.

Last edited:
Im very open to not hoppin on gear. Ive been competing in ifpa naturally for a while now and I love the bodybuilding life. On topof that im going to school for endocrinology and hormones are my passion. I want to experience and experiment with everything in it. I know its stupid but its my passon. I just worry bout limp dick. I have an extremely active "social life"(;

If your going to school for that, why not hold off till you learn more about what your doing.
Pinning Monday and Friday isn't 3.5 days apart. You are only 20. If your worried about limp dick, I would hold off. U got plenty of testosterone flowing at your age. Mentally, your not fully mature yet. No offense but most 20 year olds aren't. Gear can have an effect on your mentality. It is a hormone...

I feel as even though I may be a little young its an enevitable thing im going to use. With that in mind and my schooling I would love to start now. Yes. The young men all say now now now. No im not special and I probably will have lagging issues. Im just passionate about hormones. Its funny as everyone else my age is all about lifting. I love lifting but hormones are what interests me.

Dude there is all kinds if info on this board. So read and research you have got the opinions they are all about the same your young.. if you wanting to put on lean mass adjust accordingly with food. Tbonexl said you are plum full of test right now. Hell research the food that that optimizes you hormones and stuff like that. I was 28. Going and getting blood work done is an idea see where your at.

I know this is a dumb question. But look at arnold, rich piana, chody montgomery and bostin loyd (not srs about him haha) etc etc they started at like 17 and are fine some with children even! I dont knkw their underlying issues but they seem fine! Are they jusy an exception or..? Thanks again guys

Back