HELP!!! Virilization from LGD-4033

Ethik12

Hey guys,
Brand new to the forums. I just signed up because I'm kind of freaking out right now. I'm a female, 22 years old. I have been lifting for 2.5 years and decided that this summer I would try my first PED cycle. After a lot of research, I found out about SARMS and decided that would be a good, safer route to go (plus I had no idea where to get Var and didn't want to order online).
I have been on mk-677 for about 4 months with no negative issues. However, about 6 weeks ago I started LGD-4033. I started small, at about 1mg and worked my way up. I ended up dosing about 12 mg a day (I know this is really high) but now I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.
My voice is SO deep that my friends don't even recognize me. My jaw muscles have gotten so much bigger, completely lost my breasts, no period, and an enlarged clit ( sorry for the graphic details). This all seemed to happen so quickly. I am obviously stopping the cycle immediately, today was the first day I didn't take anything. But the changes seemed to happen in just a couple days.
I feel so depressed and afraid to go out in public. My voice is literally a man's voice. I don't know what to do and I was wondering if anyone has any advice. Will my voice and jaw go back to normal after the drug gets out of my system?
I got it from a pretty reputable RC company who assured me that it is real LGD. Please help, I can't live with my voice like this.

I know a little about LGD, and it's use for Women.

The Top recommended Dosage for Women is 5 Mg a Day, so at 12 Mg a day, no wonder you are getting Virilization.

I even know of some Women that run it EOD, because of it's Long Half-Life. (24 to 36 hours).
That's the reason the Sides came on so quickly, as it built up via Half-Lives.

I've heard of the Deepening Voice and Clitoral Enlargement.
But Never the Jaw Muscles getting larger.

It may take some time, but everything should return to normal in a couple of months, after discontinuing usage.
That is assuming that this is indeed the Real ~ LGD-4033 ~ and not some Prohormone Clone..................... JP

How long have you been taking the lgd ? I'm going to say a long time to get the sides you are talking about
IMHO you probably weren't taking lgd at all I'd say this is from a designer steroid or pro hormone was the lgd in pill or liquid form? I don't trust any sarm source selling sarms in capsules or pills in saying this lgd is potent stuff and has a fairly high anabolic rating so it could potentially cause these sides in a fe male so

My question is though all the sides you have stated
Don't happen over night why didn't you stop taking the lgd when the sides started ? Anyway most of them should just go away on there own lots of girls get the enlarged clit while taking sarms steroids ect that shouldn't be an issue and will / should return to normal in some time same with your period . as for your jaw it should also be fine and your voice I have no idea but with no anabolics in your body I'm guessing it will get better .
I'll have a bit more of a look into this for you let us know how your sides are going and if there getting better or worse goodluck and be careful Blake

How long have you been taking the lgd ? I'm going to say a long time to get the sides you are talking about
IMHO you probably weren't taking lgd at all I'd say this is from a designer steroid or pro hormone was the lgd in pill or liquid form? I don't trust any sarm source selling sarms in capsules or pills in saying this lgd is potent stuff and has a fairly high anabolic rating so it could potentially cause these sides in a fe male so

My question is though all the sides you have stated
Don't happen over night why didn't you stop taking the lgd when the sides started ? Anyway most of them should just go away on there own lots of girls get the enlarged clit while taking sarms steroids ect that shouldn't be an issue and will / should return to normal in some time same with your period . as for your jaw it should also be fine and your voice I have no idea but with no anabolics in your body I'm guessing it will get better .
I'll have a bit more of a look into this for you let us know how your sides are going and if there getting better or worse goodluck and be careful Blake

Dude you have no real evidence to make the statement you did without lab test. Slow your roll.

She needs lab work. For the time being enjoy what you can.
Most women love the larger clit.

Discontinued use is a first step. Go get blood work on all your hormones asap. And then again in a month to see what has change and what needs to be stimulated back to normal levels.

Last edited:
Dude you have no real evidence to make the statement you did without lab test. Slow your roll.

She needs lab work. For the time being enjoy what you can.
Most women love the larger clit.

Discontinued use is a first step. Go get blood work on all your hormones asap. And then again in a month to see what has change and what needs to be stimulated back to normal levels.

Just the opinion of a regular sarm user that is a rep for a sarm company and knows on a personal level females that use sarms including the sarm in question
all I said was if I had to guess it might not be lgd taking into account the ana/and rating of lgd I didn't say it wasn't lgd i didn't say not to get bloods it doesn't really matter what caused the problems all I was doing was letting her know that at least most of them won't be permanent cheers Blake

Last edited:
All the PubMed studies I have found say it has a very strong affinity for muscle and bone and almost nothing for anything else. They say it is nonaromatizable and nonvirilizing.

That said, the only HUMAN studies have been on males. All the other studies have been on animals. Also, you took a pretty high dose, much higher than used in test studies and higher than is recommended as a standard dose. So while it is possible the LGD you have has been laced with something else to make it appear stronger (most people who take it will be men and almost all androgenic side effects will not be noticeable in men), it is also possible it does cause issues in women at the dose level you have been taking. If we use AAS as a guide, the enlarged clitoris will most likely be the last thing to return to normal, and the most likely thing to stay slightly altered (a little enlarged).

Since you have already stopped, and you only took it for a short time period, you should fully recover (if we use AAS as a guide). You do need to get a hormone panel done, which you can get cheaply at www.privademdlabs.com (legal in most states). Look for the Hormone Panel for Females (or Women, cannot remember which). Before you buy it, sign up for their newsletter and they will send you a discount code for 15% off, which is a great deal. The blood test will cost you about $57 or so, well worth it for the peace of mind alone.

Back