Help with a body transformation challenge

Engelwood

Hello,

Now that I've got my T levels normalized, and actually feel good enough to train, I've entered a 'Biggest Loser' type challenge through the rec center by the house. There will be quite a few folks participating in the challenge, as it's free to enter, and there is actual prize money (albeit, very little) and other incentives for the winners. I'm mostly concerned with getting leaner and improving my body composition and overall health, then the prizes. A little more about me...

I'm 35 years old, haven't trained with weights in a while. Over 2 years, to be exact. I had various reasons and excuses, but I'll spare you the pity party. I'm currently way too heavy for my liking - 235-240 depending on time and day. I'm 5'10" and work a fairly labor intensive job in the construction field. I work M-F from 6-2pm, but have no other obligations that would prevent me from training. Well, I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't get home until after 6 each night. So, time really isn't an issue.

All that said, I was wondering what you guys think would be the best strategy to win the competition? Even more importantly, get as much blubber off me as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the long-winded post. Just trying to give as much info as possible. Also, I understand diet is most important, but really am looking more for training info.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Hire 3J (he is a professional nutritionist here), and get ready for an ass-ton of cardio on top of weight training. It's a painful process, but definitely worth it in the end. I was 200lbs+ overweight myself when I started TRT, and after 4 years (2 solid 100% effort) I'm within 20lbs of my goals.

Just takes dedication and perseverance.

Best of luck! :)

Hire 3J (he is a professional nutritionist here), and get ready for an ass-ton of cardio on top of weight training. It's a painful process, but definitely worth it in the end. I was 200lbs+ overweight myself when I started TRT, and after 4 years (2 solid 100% effort) I'm within 20lbs of my goals.

Just takes dedication and perseverance.

Best of luck! :)

You did good on your body overhaul. I'm on TRT as well. Definitely helps with energy levels. I'll check out 3J's website. Did you use him?

It's been a while since I've really made a commitment to anything other than my job and GF. I'm tired as having this extra lard on me.

Eric

With 3j in your corner you will win that contest and you will get your body back on the track you want it to be. I am using 3j now. Been with him for 20 weeks so far and his results are unreal brother.

Back