Help with blood test for testosterone

mvg17

So today i got permission/note from doc to get blood test done for testosterone etc. I am almost 22 natty (idk if that matters) and ive been cutting for a while. I know cutting lowers testosterone, so how long should i wait after i stop cutting for my hormone levels to normalize? How can i get the most accurate reading from the blood test? any advice would be much appreciated. As this may be important if i ever do a cycle in next few months. And if i workout few hours before the bloodtest would it affect the results? or will i be able to workout after? or should i just rest that day? :)

always get your levels tested as close to waking up as possible. Your levels are always highest in the morning and gradually decline throughout the day, then raise again over night (part of your circadian rhythm). Make sure you're getting enough dietary cholesterol and fat, along with 5000iu vitamin d per day and then get tested.

also, if you want an easier way to get bloodtests done w/o the need for a doc, visit private md labs.com

always get your levels tested as close to waking up as possible. Your levels are always highest in the morning and gradually decline throughout the day, then raise again over night (part of your circadian rhythm). Make sure you're getting enough dietary cholesterol and fat, along with 5000iu vitamin d per day and then get tested.
thx so much for the tips, any idea how long i should wait after i stop cutting? (which is tom.) Would 5-6 days be enough?

OP - are u just trying to know what your base line test levels are before ever deciding on a cycle or not?

On a side note: unless you plan on making a career out of the sport, and are willing to make sacrifices to your health and development to do that , cycling at 22 is not recommended

Back