Help with my prov!!

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
so i followed the recipe below--step by step using everclear and peg 300

after i added the everclear and it cooled some..the prov is sitting at the bottom.......any input please..am i gonna have to shake it
everytime i use it?..I saw pullinbig say in another thread that it must
be reheated evertime?--is this just the nature of this powder?

Proviron:
Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Mesterolone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300
10.5 ml's 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol

Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.

Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.

Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder.
Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.

Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol.
You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.

Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.

Last edited:
Thats ur problem right there. You need to get it hot enough to completely dissolve the hormone. It should stay in solution as the temp cools to room temp. If not, lower the concentration by 5-10mg and try again.

aah ok..well i guess ill just shake my stuff up for now--i know the dosing wont be correct...............................i just had 1 cc and i fell tipsy from the everclear..
hahahahh

aint really a bad thing. I drink, but I take a few shots of 151 and call it a night. Im blasted within minutes, and can drive home completely sober a few hours later.

its a good thing..cheaper when going out...dont need to spend so much..maybe now
ill just take everclear in a syringe when going out..hahahh

even if it dont hold in solution all you got do is shake it up every use. nothing wrong with a suspension.

guys/gals any tinme you making hormones inot solution or suspension it needs to be heated hot enough to put it into a clear solution.

i see this mistake a lot on the board. for Winstrol (winny) that means very hot. 450°f. dis will burn dem wittle lips if you kiss it

read up on melting points and other info before brewing. its all posted in the stickies.

Back