Help With my Very First Cycle!

NicolasRuge

Hi, guys. I***8217;ve gained around 20kg (44 lbs) naturally since I started two years ago in bodybuilding, but now I want to do a one-in-a-life-time 12 weeks AAS bulking cycle with dbol and test enanthate. With this cycle I want to gain and keep muscle as much as I can. I had a blood work the last week and everything is fine, including the luteinizing hormone (3,02 for a normal range of 1,7 ***8211; 8,6).

STATS:
21 years
67kg (148lb)
1,66 cm (5Ft 4)
Bf: around 15%
Ectomorph

THE CYCLE:
Testoviron depot (Steroid 1/long):
- Weeks 1-4: 250mg EW
- Weeks 5-10: 250mg E4D
- Weeks 11-12: 250mg EW

Oral Dbol (Steroid 2/short):
- Weeks 1-2: 25mg ED
- Weeks 3-4: 50mg ED

Silymarin (liver protection):
- Weeks 1-2: 300mg ED
- Weeks 3-4: 450mg ED
- Week 5: 300mg
- Week 6: 150mg

Aromasin (AI):
- Weeks 1-2: 12,5mg EOD
- Weeks 3-4: 25mg EOD
- Weeks 5-12: 12,5mg EOD

Tamoxifen (PCT):
- Weeks 15-16: 20mg ED
- Weeks 17-18: 10mg ED

I will also attach chart that is easier to read and a picture of my current progress:

View attachment 567252

View attachment 567251

MY DOUBTS:
So guys, given all the information above, I would really appreciate if you enlighten me with your wisdom :p

1. Test-e dosage is too low at the beginning and the end? I wanna start slow and see how my body reacts to the compunds. Isn***8217;t it too much to go test-e 500mg E4D and at the same time taking Dbol 50mg ED?
2. I***8217;m aware that if I go test-e 250mg EW in one single shot I***8217;ll have blood plasma peaks. So, what***8217;s more important: stable blood plasma levels or to see how my body reacts to the compounds?
3. Is the Aromasin dosage ok for this cycle?
4. Is the PCT correct?

I would really appreciate other comments or opinions about this cycle. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bienvenido! First off your too young still to get on gear as your not done growing.
and second thats is not a proper first cycle.
You need to read the beginners cycle thread in my signature to learn how to do a proper first cycle when and only when your old enough to do one.

Last edited:
pic says one thing, stats say another, hows your food intake? and why is your face showing? what kind of work do you do?

I'm just going to throw in my experience of my first cycle after tons of research, and overall I was already big and cut before I started and I just got bigger and harder from my cycle of anavar/test. I did lose some from the cycle but after PCT I did recover some of it back but I'm gonna be honest, your first cycle. Will not be a good cycle, I doubt anybody's first cycle is a perfect cycle cause your literally learning everything, your response to the drugs, the side effects your prone to, and adjusting AI...ETC...even your PCT my not go as great as you want it to especially since your likely using a cookie cutter PCT from the website. So just expect to lose a little! Just my straight honest opinion from experience.

I'm by far no expert and only have two cycles under my belt, but I wish I had waited and lifted a few more years natty before I started AAS, which was at 30. Heed the advice from these more senior members and wait. Heck, you said you gained 44lb in two years natty! That's way more than the average gym bro could ever hope to gain even on gear!

44 lbs!!!! So you started at 104?!?!? Sorry bro....I'm lost. Eat and lift.
And by the way.... people that took only one cycle and were happy enough to never touch it again = ZERO. We only stop if we hate our results. Pass your genetic limit and you're a lifer

Don't know why everyone says wait until this age to start and bla bla bla ... start when you want. Arnold started taking gear at 16 or around there. No bodybuilders who are truly passionate wait until their mid to late 20s to start juicing. The whole waiting stuff is for people who just want an alright body and don't want to look like a meathead freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why everyone says wait until this age to start and bla bla bla ... start when you want. Arnold started taking gear at 16 or around there. No bodybuilders who are truly passionate wait until their mid to late 20s to start juicing. The whole waiting stuff is for people who just want an alright body and don't want to look like a
this is irresponsible advice, start when you want? just because you say arnold started at age 16 eveyone can start steroids at age 16. ?
reccomended age to start gear is 26.
Please think before you post brotherman.

Last edited:
Don't know why everyone says wait until this age to start and bla bla bla ... start when you want. Arnold started taking gear at 16 or around there. No bodybuilders who are truly passionate wait until their mid to late 20s to start juicing. The whole waiting stuff is for people who just want an alright body and don't want to look like a meathead freak.

When trying to give out the healthiest advice possible, you don't advise a 16year old to take hormones. At 16 you have no idea what you want out of life and have a lot of physical development to go through. I am nauseated by this post. How old are You? Too young I'm guessing. You can't possibly have kids or you couldn't type this. I'm not trying to start a fight here......just expressing my concern for this type of advice. If I were to see too many posts like this I would have to stop looking at this site. Hoping an admin removes this. Young men are too passionate about their bodybuilding to hear something like this. Raging hormones and ya wanna throw more in there? I know I'm all over the place with my typing......just beside myself with this bullshit

That'a a good way to get banned bro; people come to these threads to get proper advice to be healthy in our sport; your post is ignorant and dangerous. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about so please keep your opinion to yourself if it isn't constructive.

Rookie

"Don't know why everyone says wait until this age to start and bla bla bla ... start when you want. Arnold started taking gear at 16 or around there. No bodybuilders who are truly passionate wait until their mid to late 20s to start juicing. The whole waiting stuff is for people who just want an alright body and don't want to look like a meathead freak."

Seriously WTF is wrong with you? So fucking what if Arnold started at age 5 guess what everyone is different. Through research and medical testing it shows that men's natural testosterone unless there's an underlying medical condition is higher then what most people use for BB purposes anyways in your early 20s. When your young it's hard for your body to gain mass unless you're being coached and have a good dietician. If anything wait get all u can naturally out of your body and around age 28 is when you might want to think of pinning. I was a solid 190 lbs and I didn't start pinning till my mid 30s. Had two shows under my belt completely natural. And the third show I did at age 44 was my only AAS assisted show and then I stopped. Now I'm getting back into it. Pinning gets old dieting gets old eating gets old. And I staterted fairly late. Imagine this kid doing this shit at age 21 and BB is not going to be his carreer. SMFH

Last edited:
If they want to sure why not? If someone wants to use steroids, god himself could not stop them. Instead of fear mongering, we could give them the proper advice so they're not walking blind. Their minds are already made up. They're gonna do it with or without your help.

And Arnold is just an example. Many high school athletes use also. If you wanna reach the top, you do what others won't. Which includes gear at an early age to get ahead of the competition

Just bc you started until you were almost 30 doesn't mean everyone else is or wants to. Same as how you don't care if Arnold started at 5.

What are you talking about? When you're young is the best time to gain mass. When you're older you have responsibilities and family, career. Bodybuilding isn't your main priority in life. Good for you but for others it is.

Just bc you started until you were almost 30 doesn't mean everyone else is or wants to. Same as how you don't care if Arnold started at 5.

What are you talking about? When you're young is the best time to gain mass. When you're older you have responsibilities and family, career. Bodybuilding isn't your main priority in life. Good for you but for others it is.
wow, your really stirring the hornets nest with this, good luck with your cycle man!

OP....when ya get a chance, try to get past the stupid shit on this thread and clarify some things. 44 pounds naturally? You started at 104? If this is accurate then natural gains should still come. I'd eat more and train harder if I were you. That's just me. Good luck bro

pic says one thing, stats say another, hows your food intake? and why is your face showing? what kind of work do you do?

I eat about 3000 calories everyday. 40% carbs, 35% protein, 25% fats. About the face thing: It's OK. In my country steroid intake is not so ilegal, and no one has ever been arrested for it.

I try to change my hypertrophy routine every two or three months. From push to pull routines, to classic routines.

Back