Help with preparing IGF1 lr3??

liftingbig123

Ok so thanks to my good from from RUI i just recieved my igf1 lr3 in the mail today. i opened up the package and i have three different vials, one vial has the powdered igf (which seems to b in one big chunk), the second vial is 10mL single dose 0.9% Soduim Chloride, and the third vial is just a big empty vial looking like a 20mL vial. if somebody could give me instructions that would be greatly appreciated because im confused at what to do next, thanks!

Really what you need is .6% acetic acid not sodium chloride. Then you would add 2ml of AA to the vial it comes in, and each tick on an insulin pin would be 10mcg. No need for that extra vial and igf will not remain potent in sodium chloride from my research it needs to be in acetic acid to have the proper ph. If they were 100mcg vials then your solution would be fine.

I have heard others say sodium chloride and bac water work but the peptide is priced to high to try it out.

Take 2ml of the water and slowly inject it into the igf vial. Let it trickle down the side and gently roll the vial between your fingers. Now put 8ml of the water into the empty vial then transfer the reconstituted igf into the vial with the 8ml of water. Now you have 1000mcg/10ml or 100mcg/ml.

That's way to much water and a waste. Leave it in the vial it came in. Non stop use for the past 19 months, has given the opportunity to try every method, solution etc. Do what you want with it but you might want to research the shelf live on it.

thanks guys, ya i was trying to figure out how i was gunna put all the Nacl in the igf vial considering the igf vial is tiny, so is that the reason it came with the empty vial is so i can mix some up and then transfer the rest of it to the empty vial and also transfer the rest of the Nacl there too?

That's way to much water and a waste. Leave it in the vial it came in. Non stop use for the past 19 months, has given the opportunity to try every method, solution etc. Do what you want with it but you might want to research the shelf live on it.

Why is that way too much water? RUI gives you the water so what's it matter? I use that number so he had an easy number to go by...100mcg/ml.

I never understood where this idea that igf gets degraded from bac water came from and use only aa. Show me the studies that this came from.

Last edited:

User, you've been using LR3 for 19 months straight? Aren't you supposed to only use it for 4-5 weeks at a time with equal breaks in-between?

Or do you not think it is necessary to cycle it since you view it more as a shuttling agent rather than something that creates hyperplasia?

i use users method and it works fine. i cut the igf1 with some bac water before i inject to lessen the sting of the AA.

ive read before that if you use bac water it will degrade the igf1 and you need to refrigerate it. with AA it can last a year at room temp... im no expert at all but this is just what ive found in my research. i still refrigerate the ifg1 in AA just to be safe tho. not tryin to waste the peptide or my money.

Back