Help with Sust/Var/Anadrol on hand stack

Haywire

So I got my hands on some gear. There's a story behind how but lets just say a stupid friend. Its all Pinnacle and I trust it. But I'm trying to see how I should stack any or all of it for a good bulk cycle.

Here's what I have:

Anadrol 25mg x 180 caps
Anavar 25mg x 60 caps
Sustanon 250mg/ml x 40ml

This will be my 3rd cycle. Stats: 33, 6'1, 190Lbs, 14% bf I've never used orals before so this will be the first time.

I'm guessing the easy way from my research is just blast the Anadrol at 100mg for the first 4-6 weeks along side 500mg sust for 15 weeks. I don't know that running the sust any higher will do much more or where the var would/could fit in. I figure I can save the extra bottle of sust and the var for another time.

Would ending the cycle on the var after the Arol/sust do much more or is that overkill and potential for liver trouble?

I have plenty of Nolva and HCG on hand as well for PCT and for any gyno.

Thanks

Var is usually put in at the end of the cycle to help lean out
Run the var 60-80mg last 4 weeks
Don't wanna run two orals at once
Also get some liver support heard adrol is really bad on the liver

Thanks Pink. Like I said I've never ran orals before and never had the intention to. But here I am. Is the liver support important if I'm keeping the adrol to 4 weeks? I'll have to run through the stickies again to see what I should be looking for.

Yes all orals are taxing on the liver. Don't stress it to much you should be ok. Just don't do orals every cycle
I take milk thistle. Fairly cheap and good for your liver

So I got my hands on some gear. There's a story behind how but lets just say a stupid friend. Its all Pinnacle and I trust it. But I'm trying to see how I should stack any or all of it for a good bulk cycle.

Here's what I have:

Anadrol 25mg x 180 caps
Anavar 25mg x 60 caps
Sustanon 250mg/ml x 40ml

This will be my 3rd cycle. Stats: 33, 6'1, 190Lbs, 14% bf I've never used orals before so this will be the first time.

I'm guessing the easy way from my research is just blast the Anadrol at 100mg for the first 4-6 weeks along side 500mg sust for 15 weeks. I don't know that running the sust any higher will do much more or where the var would/could fit in. I figure I can save the extra bottle of sust and the var for another time.

Would ending the cycle on the var after the Arol/sust do much more or is that overkill and potential for liver trouble?

I have plenty of Nolva and HCG on hand as well for PCT and for any gyno.

Thanks

What were your 1st two cycles like? What did they consist of? Its hard for me to believe this is your 3rd cycle when you make no mention of using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or clomid.

Its not wise to run two orals in the same cycle. One oral is harsh enough on your liver, especially anadrol!

Id run the HCG concurrent with the cycle instead of having it on hand but to each their own.

Thanks Pink. Like I said I've never ran orals before and never had the intention to. But here I am. Is the liver support important if I'm keeping the adrol to 4 weeks? I'll have to run through the stickies again to see what I should be looking for.

Yes it would be wise to keep the anadrol at 4 weeks for that 100mg dosage. All orals are recommended for no longer than 4 weeks. People usually go longer with milder orals like anavar

Yes all orals are taxing on the liver. Don't stress it to much you should be ok. Just don't do orals every cycle
I take milk thistle. Fairly cheap and good for your liver

Dude milk thistle sucks for liver support. Wont help at all. OP get yourself some NAC and dose at 1200mg ED for an injectable cycle. 1800-2400mgs ED for an oral plus injectables.

You can definitely run drol at the beginning and var at the end. I think anadrol toxicity is overhyped. Yes, it is taxing to your liver, but i don't believe that 100mg for only 4 weeks is as severely taxing as you make it seem...when you start getting into the >200mg ed range for 6-8 weeks...different story.

I can't recommend NAC highly enough, stuff is DIRT cheap and can seriously work miracles. NOT recommending it, but i've ran some pretty harsh cycles, 3-4 orals, and with 4 grams a day of NAC a day my bloodwork still came back within acceptable range. Side note, I do realize that is dangerous and again am recommending it to no one. I got bloodwork every 4 weeks just to be sure.

Back