Help with TRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TestApe

Ok so here it is guys. I've only had a few posts and I'm still pretty new to AAS. So about 3 months ago I started going to a TRT clinic. My first labs came back at 207 and 216. After 6 weeks I'm up to 786. I'm currently on 220mg test cyp a week. I'm wanting to add more test to this equation. I'm also taking 1mg of adex because they drew labs and my estrogen level was 74. I felt like absolute shit. Is there anyone that could steer me in the right direction on adding more test without my doc knowing?

220mg is plenty for TRT, most docs don't go over 100mg.... 786 is a kinda low number.... what was your injection schedule over the past 6 weeks? and how long after your last pin did you get bloodwork?

I was at 180mg a week. And it was a week from the last shot. They took blood and then gave me my normal shot. He could tell I wasn't to happy with results etc. So he put me on the adex and bumped it up to 220mg a week.

I was at 180mg a week. And it was a week from the last shot. They took blood and then gave me my normal shot. He could tell I wasn't to happy with results etc. So he put me on the adex and bumped it up to 220mg a week.

if its 1 week away from your last shot, then 786 is a great number, your probably at 1500 at peak.

Do you inject once a week or twice?

if its 1 week away from your last shot, then 786 is a great number, your probably at 1500 at peak.

Do you inject once a week or twice?

Just once a week. But now that I'm in this "phase"of the TRT clinic. I won't be getting labs done except maybe once or twice a year. So I'm wanting to supplement my TRT test with a ugl source of test. So a blast and cruise I guess you'd say.

Just once a week. But now that I'm in this "phase"of the TRT clinic. I won't be getting labs done except maybe once or twice a year. So I'm wanting to supplement my TRT test with a ugl source of test. So a blast and cruise I guess you'd say.

Thats why your Estrogen is high, Split up your dose, 3.5 days in between, for example....

100mg Sunday AM
100mg Wednesday PM

When you shoot 200mg your Test spikes to a point, where there is a correlating estrogen spike.

So if you split it, then your estrogen should be 50% lower in theory.

And next time you test your testosterone, do it 2-3 days after your last shot, by day 7 your Test will have dropped a solid 80%

So your TRT is fine, blasting and cursing is a different topic.

Man. 200mg wk puts me over 1500! Thats 100mg every 3.5 days. I inject myself also.

Are they measuring both total test and free testosterone?

I have to say the testosterone won't necessarily make you feel better and there may be another issue.

Last edited:
Man. 200mg wk puts me over 1500! Thats 100mg every 3.5 days. I inject myself also.

Are they measuring both total test and free testosterone?

I have to say the testosterone won't necessarily make you feel better and there may be another issue.

Yeah I'm over 1500 as well, yes they measure total and free. I can't remember what my free t was. And I definitely feel alot better since they've raised the dose and the ai to get my estrogen in check.

Can anyone give me some advice on the right way to add more test into the mix? Because let's be honest I have low t so this 220mg is just maintaining my test at normal levels. The amount I'm getting weekly is not going to get me where I want to be.

I've gotten several hormonal blood test and I havent found a single one with 1500mg/dL as a normal level. Its actually high. Also the statistics I've looked into and posted dont have most people at 1500. Something like 500-700.

What are you looking for in "where I want to be"? Not only are we more than likely above normal ranges, We also dont have the daily up and downs. An endocrinologist I seen said it is completely possible to have 1/2 the testosterone of what we started the day with, on a daily basis.

We can't give out sources if that's what youre looking for.

A couple of things to discuss here - some have been hit on above.

First 220mg/wk test is a high dose for TRT. To put you at "normal" would be more like 100 mg/wk, so this should be double normal. Maybe not what you are looking for in the gym with regard to a blast, but keep that in mind that you are above the top end of the range for TRT. This was mentioned above and I'm reinforcing that sentiment.

Second is the shot frequency. Once a week is probably ok for Enanthate with it's 10 day half life. Cyp at 8 days is a bit less good. I'm a fan of twice per week. To get into that mode you'll have to do the shots yourself, so your clinic will either have to agree or you'll have to move on to another. I agree with what was said above that once per week puts your high at a very high level, hence the excess estrogen, and then by the end of the week you are down at normal 768ish. Break that into twice per week and your high will be lower (good for preventing estrogen) and your low will be higher (good for feeling better). Ditch the clinic if they won't let you do your shots yourself.

Third is the adex. 1mg/wk is enough for a 500 mg/wk blast. It's way too much for your 220mg/wk. Break the pill into quarters and take one quarter every 3.5 days. You may need even less than that if you get into something more practical like 200 mg/wk split into every 3.5 days. One further point here - if you do blast at say 500 mg/wk the 1mg adex per week is a good amount, and nice to have on script.

This all takes time, and probably more blood tests than you want, to get dialed in. What is your clinic going to do regarding the frequency of tests? You mentioned once or twice a year, that won't cut it during the dialing in stage.

And fourth is HCG. If you try to research opinions you'll find them all over the place, so it's almost not worth trying to figure this one out based on popular opinion. I'm a big fan of it. Use say 250 IU twice per week and it will keep your balls humming along, so they don't shrink and you don't run into other problems like your adrenals eventually burning out. Great for libido and performance too. If you throw this in it will boost your test levels a bit, so it's important to get dialed in with it in the mix. I doubt your clinic would prescribe it for you, if not then that's another reason to ditch them.

Last edited:

First 220mg/wk test is a high dose for TRT. To put you at "normal" would be more like 100 mg/wk, so this should be double normal. Maybe not what you are looking for in the gym with regard to a blast, but keep that in mind that you are above the top end of the range for TRT. This was mentioned above and I'm reinforcing that sentiment.

Second is the shot frequency. Once a week is probably ok for Enanthate with it's 10 day half life. Cyp at 8 days is a bit less good. I'm a fan of twice per week. To get into that mode you'll have to do the shots yourself, so your clinic will either have to agree or you'll have to move on to another. I agree with what was said above that once per week puts your high at a very high level, hence the excess estrogen, and then by the end of the week you are down at normal 768ish. Break that into twice per week and your high will be lower (good for preventing estrogen) and your low will be higher (good for feeling better). Ditch the clinic if they won't let you do your shots yourself.

Third is the adex. 1mg/wk is enough for a 500 mg/wk blast. It's way too much for your 220mg/wk. Break the pill into quarters and take one quarter every 3.5 days. You may need even less than that if you get into something more practical like 200 mg/wk split into every 3.5 days. One further point here - if you do blast at say 500 mg/wk the 1mg adex per week is a good amount, and nice to have on script.

This all takes time, and probably more blood tests than you want, to get dialed in. What is your clinic going to do regarding the frequency of tests? You mentioned once or twice a year, that won't cut it during the dialing in stage.

And fourth is HCG. If you try to research opinions you'll find them all over the place, so it's almost not worth trying to figure this one out based on popular opinion. I'm a big fan of it. Use say 250 IU twice per week and it will keep your balls humming along, so they don't shrink and you don't run into other problems like your adrenals eventually burning out. Great for libido and performance too. If you throw this in it will boost your test levels a bit, so it's important to get dialed in with it in the mix. I doubt your clinic would prescribe it for you, if not then that's another reason to ditch them.

Good info man cheers!

Thanks for your help man I appreciate it.

You are six weeks in to TRT and you already want to start running a blast??? How often will you doc be running your blood work? Because you will pop high if you start blasting testosterone.

Also, I suggest finding a doc that will let you do self-injections at home. Would they make a diabetic go into the clinic for injections?

You are six weeks in to TRT and you already want to start running a blast??? How often will you doc be running your blood work? Because you will pop high if you start blasting testosterone.

Also, I suggest finding a doc that will let you do self-injections at home. Would they make a diabetic go into the clinic for injections?

self injecting at home is the norm now i recon.

Back