Help!

Raydarr

I am on my third week injecting sustanon 250....I did my first injection in my right shoulder, the second in my left shoulder, and this last one 3 days ago in my right shoulder again...I have knottting again in my muscles in my shoulder, but what is worrying me is the small firm lump under my shoulder, but just above my bicep. ...Can someone please help me with this..I am new at this, and have no clue what it could be..or if this is normal.....also, the pain is pretty bad too.

Thanks..

I am on my third week injecting sustanon 250....I did my first injection in my right shoulder, the second in my left shoulder, and this last one 3 days ago in my right shoulder again...I have knottting again in my muscles in my shoulder, but what is worrying me is the small firm lump under my shoulder, but just above my bicep. ...Can someone please help me with this..I am new at this, and have no clue what it could be..or if this is normal.....also, the pain is pretty bad too.

Thanks..

How much did you inject? You are not supposed to inject more than 1 cc into deltoids. The lump is probably test solution it traveled down your anterior deltoid muscle and collected there. Did you massage the injection site to aid in absorption? I always use glutes for im injections but I was trained that way.

i am on first cycle and have been shooting in delts with no problems... what size gage you using? and your not supposed to do more then 1cc in your delts

i am on first cycle and have been shooting in delts with no problems... what size gage you using? and your not supposed to do more then 1cc in your delts

YouTube - sa576's Channel

This is a good link to study im inject. Youtube has a lot of good vids. Check it out. 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads and 3cc for glutes that is what I was taught but some guys do more.

Back