Help

elizabeth-jayne

Hi,

I am 23 years old and have put on soo much weight since having my 2 kids. I have tried every diet under the sun and nothing seems to make the weight stay off. someone recommened t3 but could somebody explain if its the right thing for me? and the side effects etc.

Thanks!

Welcome ! Elizabeth,

What is your height and weight, how much weight are you trying to loose ?
I understand how frustrating it is to want to loose baby fat, I have 3 kids & it was hard for me to loose the weight after my last pregnancy..

i am 5'4 and weigh 12.5 stone. I used to be 7.8 before i was pregnant with my first. I was only 18 at the time but it was only 5 years ago! What do you suggest??

So you're about 175 lbs ?
No steroid will ever burn the fat off you, you really need to foucus on diet & cardio,

Here's a link to 3J's free diet advise:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/burning-fat/burning-fat/di...advice-3j.html
Go there and he will be able to tweak your diet & let you know how many cals you should be eating in order to loose weight.

You can start by logging in all that you eat daily
===> (Fitday.com) get your totals & then 3J can adv you if you're diet needs changing.

and remeber CARDIO is Key ! Drink plenty of water, I drink 1 1/2 daily.. let me know if you want me to send you what my Cardio & lifting routine looks like...:)

Last edited:
If the link doesn't work go to the DIET FORUM, and find (FREE DIET ADVISE Thread) or go to the Search engine and search for 3J )

Last edited by a moderator:
You have mention that you have use all the diets under the sun but you haven't told anything regarding your diet and exercise plan.Try to develop a routine of exercise and maintain a balance diet.
eastbaytrainer.com

Last edited:
Fitday.com is a great FREE resource to help you track calories and check your goals. You need to start by looking at How many calories you require to maintain your weight and see how many calories you are actually eating. Then take a look at where those calories are coming from. Water intake and quality calories are a positive step. Nutrient timing and carb selection also can help. For example...if your taking in a bunch of simple sugars....especially later in the day.....your are seriously hampering your fat burning. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. Remember 1 main thing....Calories in minus Calories burned....if its in the negative..you WILL lose weight. Take a look at the links others have provided above...and Good Luck.

I desperately need to weight cut... although still have a mega visible 6 pack... my weight is thighs... but cant cut whilst training... the minute I am back training my weight increases as I am just sooooo hungry.....

Back