!!!! Help!!!!!

tpatrick

Hello, just got back from cabo mx and while there picked up 3 vials of ttokky deca 300, looked real legit, dog on label with lot #983 expiration date of march 2014 and another # on label Q 6990-032 ALSO picked up 5 vials of steris labs test c 200 also had a expiration of 5-2014 and a noc # 0402-0256-10, started doing some research and the website listed on the label of the ttokky did not exsist and the steris lab in phoenix az, (also on the label) could not find a phone # for them, think I got screwed real good but these vials are top notch knock offs if so, any advice, thanks in adance, also where can I take my gear to be tested???? Also if the labs are closed could this still be real? How many years will the manufacturer say it is good for , I have photos but don't know how to attach [/I]

Test is so cheap to make that, while it can be fake, its mostly likely just some watered down version. Never seen that brand before, but that means nothing as there are thousands of test brands available. Take it and see what happens. If you get big, you got some good stuff.

Back