Gear contamination (urgent)

m2ojones

I am prescribed Test C that comes in 10 mil vials.

Out of the country, I was forced to buy some test in glass ampules....the type you break or saw off before usage. These ampules are very fragile, difficult to travel with and come in a size larger than my intended dosage. Once open...there's no way to close them.

Thinking I was being smart...I broke off the tops of several ampules, one at a time, then injected the contents into the 10 mil vial I had brought along. I used a brand new 18 needle to do this. But I used only one needle and syringe to transfer all of the ampules into the 10 mil vial.

The ampules were bought at a legit RX. The environment I conducted the transfer was clean.

Here's my concern...I have developed a Bladder, possible kidney infection. I am very clean (so is my girl) and I cannot figure out how I could have become infected (hospital ridden). So I fear maybe my gear got contaminated and I don't want to use anymore if it did....but I need my meds.

The above question may seem ridiculous but I've un-covered every stone other than this. I would really appreciate your help.Thanks in advance...great forum!

Not taking your trt dose for a week or two isn't the end of the world. Can't really pin point what caused your issue because there's too many variables at play. You said it yourself that your out of town. It could be something you ate or drank. Might be the gear. Who knows. If it were me, I would stop using the gear and wait till I got something I trusted.

It's tough. If you were sanitary it isn't much more exposure than homebrew. No injection or transfer is sterile.

If it was most things that would get in there you would have symptoms at the injection site of infection. Swelling, pain, hot to the touch and even abscess.

Bladder infections/UTI doesn't necessarily mean your gears bad. Just coincidence possibly. I'm no doctor and don't know about infectious diseases but UTI usually comes from bacteria entering the urinary tract. Just because we are clean doesnt mean those little bastards won't win a battle once in a while. Starting as a kidney infection would lead me to an internal source/injection. Starting in the bladder would lead me to it coming up my urethra.

Being hospitalized over it I would probably ask the doc what the odds are it contaminated ans caised my bladder infection.

Thanks much guys. I hear what you're saying Tbo...but I'll be out of country for another 2 mos. I'm actually coming back from cuff surgery and got away to do my own brand of physical therapy....the rubber bands weren't cutting it back home. LOL. I've lost an incredible amount of muscle since the surgery (25-30 lbs) and added about 15 lbs of fat. So this vacation is / was all about turning that round. At 58 yo, I need all the test I can get (though I'm still being conservative...).

Mycelium: I'm very grateful. I didn't consider the injection site and yv put my mind much more at ease....I've had no hint of infection or discomfort at the site. If I can add more...or ask another question here:

I inject my test sub Q. It works well for me. I've added HGH to my diet, which of course is also Sub Q. Instead of dosing my test once per week...I've further reduced the amount and shoot it daily with my HGH. As in....I draw my test from the bottle then use the same syringe / needle to suck up 3 IU of the HGH. "piggy backing" I guess it's called. Is this an unwise thing to do? Again I've had no site issues and the technique seems to be working well for me. But better I ask the experienced than keep this to myself . It's not something I'd expect a.doctor to approve of. Thanks again and I hope for a safe and happy new year for you all.

next time you decide to do something unsanitary like that, bake your gear afterwords to sanitize it at least

next time you decide to do something unsanitary like that, ba.ke your gear afterwords to sanitize it at least

Thanks for the reply. I'm unfamiliar with the process you advise but will search for it now.

Is it ok to share one syringe with both HGH and test? I've not yet experienced any complications in doing so... none that I know of... (?)

Thanks for the reply. I'm unfamiliar with the process you advise but will search for it now.

Is it ok to share one syringe with both HGH and test? I've not yet experienced any complications in doing so... none that I know of... (?)
no.. they have to be in different syringes.. dont mix oil with water.

Back