Here comes Brady and the Pats

Y

yankeesuck

Don't look now but ...the Patriots are almost healthy again. Shhhhhhh

The teams that the pats will play in the playoffs are teams they already lost to in the regular season..exception being pitt 23-20 win (if randle el didn't pitch it, pitt would have won). They have too much to overcome this year versus the AFC. Healthy or not.

3 out of the last 4 superbowls

NE knows how to play in the postseason. Manning is awful in the playoffs. It will be his legacy just like his Dad's is. Never won the big one. In fact, Archie never even got there. Peyton may not either.

wtf r u smoking to think the pats are going to take it ? face it, they are just an average team now. its only thanks to their division that they are even making the playoffs!

I hate Peyton Manning with a passion. He just comes across as a complete suck. Having said that, I don't see how they don't win the Super Bowl this year. If they don't it'll be one of the biggest upsets of all time.

I guess I'll have to get over it and be happy that Edgerrin James gets a ring.

Irish Lad said:
Seattle vs. Colts.
copay...hope the Bears come out to SEA to play...i would say they would lose to SEA...but it'd be a good game (esp if Rex gets back in).

lavee383 said:
copay...hope the Bears come out to SEA to play...i would say they would lose to SEA...but it'd be a good game (esp if Rex gets back in).

Your not fuckin serious . . . . .Grossman? Come on . I'll agree Orton;s play hasn;t been the most steller but WTF has Grossman ever done to prove he deserves to start. Orton at least has won a few games

wrong again

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Your not fuckin serious . . . . .Grossman? Come on . I'll agree Orton;s play hasn;t been the most steller but WTF has Grossman ever done to prove he deserves to start. Orton at least has won a few games

Ortin hasn't won ANY games. He's merely not lost them by going three and out and not taking chances. At some point your QB has to try to make a play to win it. All the great ones do and Grossman has that kind of makeup.

yankeesuck said:
Ortin hasn't won ANY games. He's merely not lost them by going three and out and not taking chances. At some point your QB has to try to make a play to win it. All the great ones do and Grossman has that kind of makeup.
copay...last year when Grossman was playing (before he hurt himself again) he was winning games...
Ortin comes in being a first year rookie (not to mention 3rd stringer) and so has a very limited playbook to run...he has not won any games what-so-ever...that would be the defense that's made quite a few of the scores...and when Ortin does throw a touchdown, it's always really close to the endzone after the defense forces a turnover or some shit like that...now, he's done well enough to not fuck up and lose it unlike other QBs...next year Ortin will be better...but right now...with Rex getting better and almost 100%...i want Rex back in it...have Ortin the backup where he belongs for now.

yankeesuck said:

I got a different school of thought on this. To me, personally, it doesn;t matter if your winning games by 1 or 45 points. Orton still should get credit for these wins because they have confidence playing with him and it has resulted in an excellent season for them, unlike Grossman in the past. If it ain;t broke, don;t fix it.

As far as the comment of the QB trying to make a play to win it, Baltimore Ravens SB champs with Tren Dilfer. I don't see the potential in Grossman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who is Mike Jones?

yankeesuck said:

NOW what do you say? Grossman is the man

yankeesuck said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who is Mike Jones?

NOW what do you say? Grossman is the man

ONE game . . .Orton did that ALL season . . .time will tell. I'm not saying Orton is the future but if they think their chance are better w/ Grossman they aren't

Grossman is a chance taker and will give up int's but will give you the big td's at the same time. Orton is a very young QB and is a short passer, he's not going to give you the thrill that Grossman will. I think it was a bitch move by the coach to say that Orton is the starter, then pull him during the game, come monday names Grossman the starter.

SwedishCougar said:
Grossman is a chance taker and will give up int's but will give you the big td's at the same time. Orton is a very young QB and is a short passer, he's not going to give you the thrill that Grossman will. I think it was a bitch move by the coach to say that Orton is the starter, then pull him during the game, come monday names Grossman the starter.

Cosigns but you have to admidt Lovie has done a bang up job with this team. Nobody expected them to have HALF the record they do . . . .he gets a majority of that credit

SwedishCougar said:
I think it was a bitch move by the coach to say that Orton is the starter, then pull him during the game, come monday names Grossman the starter.
i don't agree with you...KO couldn't do shit...he wasn't producing anything in that game...so you mean to tell me that just because KOs been in there this entire year (while RG is healing - which is your main man) and you take a stab at something by putting RG in (since he's now healthy)...i don't see the prob with that...he named KO starter...he started...didn't play worth shit...so, Lovie put in the "backup" which was RG...RG produced a fucking touchdown on his first...FIRST drive...we have never...never seen anything like that out of KO...so...now RG has won the starting position...and rightly so.

now...KOs carreer is far from over...i really believe that he'll take the helm when RG is busted up...but after he gets more time to get used to the way the NFL plays...that takes time...he is a first year rookie...he has done exceptional this whole year in not fucking up and at least controlling the ball to some extent...however, we can't win games by only scoring field goals...and that is what the majority of the scoring has been under Orton...

i for one am happier beyond words...the defense was just unbelievable...and then RG comes in and fires off bullets...we will see how things go when RG plays a whole game and the "enemy" has time to make adjustments to him...

Back