Here comes Brady and the Pats

Who is Mike Jones? said:
If Brunell can't play I can't think of a better backup than Ramsey at this point

Isn't he the dumbass who celebrated into a wall and hurt his neck? Best backup is Brad Johnson for the Vikings or even David Garrard for the Jags. They are much better than your dick bag Ramsey. Ramsey is a fucking trick.

SwedishCougar said:
Isn't he the dumbass who celebrated into a wall and hurt his neck? Best backup is Brad Johnson for the Vikings or even David Garrard for the Jags. They are much better than your dick bag Ramsey. Ramsey is a fucking trick.

Skins took their momentum into Tampa and came out with a win. Agrteed their are better backup than Ramsey, no question. SKins for the win . . I don't expect them to get past their next apponent

It's going to be fun having the UW alumni (Brunell) back in Seattle. Another Husky Dawg for the loss. Seahawks will win. I hope Taylor spits on the referee this time.

SwedishCougar said:
It's going to be fun having the UW alumni (Brunell) back in Seattle. Another Husky Dawg for the loss. Seahawks will win. I hope Taylor spits on the referee this time.

As much as I am liking the Skins right about now they won't get past Alexander and Seattle

Seahawks have gone unnoticed all year long and just spanked the panthers. It's going to be a great game in Detroit. Steve Smith who?

Back