Here comes Brady and the Pats

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Cosigns but you have to admidt Lovie has done a bang up job with this team. Nobody expected them to have HALF the record they do . . . .he gets a majority of that credit
damn skippy

lavee383 said:
damn skippy

Your fucked if you playin in Seattle though . . . . Alexander is way too tough and they have way too many offense weapons. Ought to be a badass game to watch . . . especially in person~!

What the fuck does it matter???????

The PATRIOTS are near helthy again!!!

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Your fucked if you playin in Seattle though . . . . Alexander is way too tough and they have way too many offense weapons. Ought to be a badass game to watch . . . especially in person~!
yeah i know but the Bears won't be in SEA again until 2009...if the Bears are going to lose, i'd rather them lose before the SB...people only really remember the SB...

lavee383 said:
i don't agree with you...KO couldn't do shit...he wasn't producing anything in that game...so you mean to tell me that just because KOs been in there this entire year (while RG is healing - which is your main man) and you take a stab at something by putting RG in (since he's now healthy)...i don't see the prob with that...he named KO starter...he started...didn't play worth shit...so, Lovie put in the "backup" which was RG...RG produced a fucking touchdown on his first...FIRST drive...we have never...never seen anything like that out of KO...so...now RG has won the starting position...and rightly so.

now...KOs carreer is far from over...i really believe that he'll take the helm when RG is busted up...but after he gets more time to get used to the way the NFL plays...that takes time...he is a first year rookie...he has done exceptional this whole year in not fucking up and at least controlling the ball to some extent...however, we can't win games by only scoring field goals...and that is what the majority of the scoring has been under Orton...

i for one am happier beyond words...the defense was just unbelievable...and then RG comes in and fires off bullets...we will see how things go when RG plays a whole game and the "enemy" has time to make adjustments to him...

Get used to some int's with Grossman. Lovie and another guy Marvin Lewis (Bengals) deserve all the credit they get. Hope to see the Bears play in Qwest Field.

yankeesuck said:
What the fuck does it matter???????

The PATRIOTS are near helthy again!!!

Patriots losses vs. : Carolina by 10, San Diego by 24, Denver by 8, Indy by 19, and KC by 10. The teams they'll play in about a month, healthy or not. Time will tell that the Pats are not going to win a ring this year.

SwedishCougar said:
Get used to some int's with Grossman. Lovie and another guy Marvin Lewis (Bengals) deserve all the credit they get. Hope to see the Bears play in Qwest Field.
just like any other QB out there that tries to thread the needle like RG does...there's bound to be some INTs here and there...it's the 7 points that matter...our D can pick up the slack on INTs...hell, they've been the only ones playing the most this year..

lavee383 said:
just like any other QB out there that tries to thread the needle like RG does...there's bound to be some INTs here and there...it's the 7 points that matter...our D can pick up the slack on INTs...hell, they've been the only ones playing the most this year..

Yep and Cougar of you think Lewis and SMith don;t deserve the credit for their teams success your seriously FUCKED in the head. Both these guys have done a bang up job

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Yep and Cougar of you think Lewis and SMith don;t deserve the credit for their teams success your seriously FUCKED in the head. Both these guys have done a bang up job

I said they DESERVE credit. look it up.

The 'Skins currently one of the hotter teams in the NFC.
redskins.gif

Antigua said:
The 'Skins currently one of the hotter teams in the NFC.
redskins.gif

The redskins are a mediocre team. They are one and done in the playoffs this year. At least Gibbs has Tony Stewart for him to win Championships.

SwedishCougar said:
The redskins are a mediocre team. They are one and done in the playoffs this year. At least Gibbs has Tony Stewart for him to win Championships.

You suck . . .Portis can carry this team into the playoffs. Not win it all but they have the caliber of being better than a one pump chump in the playoffs

Who is Mike Jones? said:
You suck . . .Portis can carry this team into the playoffs. Not win it all but they have the caliber of being better than a one pump chump in the playoffs

No you suck dip. The dolphins were a hot team this year one point, it doesn't mean shit when the playoffs hit. The redskins are a one minute man.

Who is Mike Jones? said:
One word: Momentum

How can you have momentum when you lose your first string quarterback. I love Brunell when he played for UW when they were the real NCAA Champions in 1991. They can't win with Ramsey.

SwedishCougar said:
How can you have momentum when you lose your first string quarterback. I love Brunell when he played for UW when they were the real NCAA Champions in 1991. They can't win with Ramsey.

If Brunell can't play I can't think of a better backup than Ramsey at this point

Back