Here goes nothing

McGruder

Hey everyone my name is Rob. I am 25 years old 5'11 150 pounds. I have been working out on and off since I have been 21 years old. The heaviest I have ever been was 170 pounds. My father was a pretty slim guy also so I know it is majority genetics. I never used steroids before and am trying to get information on my first cycle. I was looking for something to put size on me because I would really like to break this slender frame I have. Please someone that is experienced with a good stack or cycle for a ectomorph? thank you and hope to get some POSITIVE feedback.

Hey Rob, I'm new here myself. Give it time man the size will come. You have to be consistant all the time, by that I mean don't skip workouts and get up a good routine. when I was in my early 20's I was real slim and weighed around 150, after years of dedicated weight training and making sure I'm getting plenty of calories and protein I'm 215 at 5'11 and about 12% BF at 47. Not too shabby for an old man. Just stick with and get it in your mind that you have to train and eat and it will come. Just my advice bro, I'm sure you'll hear it again.

At 5'11 150 lbs you should not be doing AAS, not even considering it honestly. Especially if you've been training for 4 years. You need to learn how to eat and grow, AAS is not magic. You have a lot, and I mean... A LOT, of learning to do.

Go check out the diet forum. There's a plethora of information and advice on this site other than just steroids. Stick around, you will learn a lot here.

Back