Here it is, the golden cycle. lol

Nick-

After a few hundred more hours sifting through bullshit that is the Internet I believe I have concaucted the perfect first cycle for someone that wants to build solid muscle a burn a little fat. Only reason for the dbol is I happen to have some already. And one source says it slows estrogen and DHT conversion at the beginning of a cycle. Also one source (which makes sense) says that sust should be taken weekly as to have more even blood levels. So I'm putting one cc into each quad every Sunday night. The anavar is to cut water weight at the end and harden what I've made, additionally it should help transfer to the pct.

I'm no biologist but this makes pretty good sense to me.

weeks ... dbol (mg/day) ... sust (mg/week) ... anavar (mg/day)

1 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
2 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
3 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
4 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
5 ... - ... 500 ... -
6 ... - ... 500 ... -
7 ... - ... 500 ... -
8 ... - ... 500 ... -
.9 ... - ... 500 ... 20
10 ... - ... 500 ... 20
11 ... - ... - ... 20
12 ... - ... - ... 20
------------------------------------------
Pct ... clomid (mg/day) ... Novladex (mg / day) ... Phytoserms ( dose / day)
13 ... 50 ... - ... -
14 ... 50 ... 40 ... 1
15 ... 50 ... 20 ... 1
16 ... 50 ... 20 ... 1
17 ... - ... 10 ... 1

i haerd people running 50 -100 Anavar (var) . you trying to cut and bulk at once? need to run the sus 12 weeks at least. why you stopping sus before Anavar (var) also?

so many things wrong here....anavar is gay and at that dose you wont even know your taking it. Your pct needs to start 3 weeks after your last inject...not the next week. Dbol at that dose wont do shit either. And wtf is phytoserms....sounds gay to me....wats wrong with clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20??? Also you want to inject sus eod because of the short esters...you will be wasting it if you do it once a week...sus also has to be ran at 12 weeks minimum due to the long esters....keep researching bro

Not to mention dbol converts estro rapidly it doesnt slow the conversion. WTF. If you are gonna post saying it's the "golden" cycle you should come with real facts to back it up not be as far off as humanly possible.

FAIL

you dont have to inject sus everyda cobra. ive been reading actually, it was created with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in mind. They are saying you could just do 2 cc's once a week. because of the way the esters are they will release quick medium and long.

well 1 ml with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in mind.

you dont have to inject sus everyda cobra. ive been reading actually, it was created with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in mind. They are saying you could just do 2 cc's once a week. because of the way the esters are they will release quick medium and long.

well 1 ml with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in mind.

Bzzzz...wrong answer

read up on it. im doing it right now... and not doing it eod. theres only... 65 mg of ace and prop in mine. if you did it eod you would be doing like.. over 900 mgs a week of what i have which is dosed at 275 a lot of people dont want that much ya know.

Last edited:
.... i guess you dont have to but if not you actually gonna be worried about keeping 20 mgs stable?

trust me soon as ace and prop wear off then the pp is still going soon as pp is gone c is there then when c is gone deca is there but between there you will have already did more... just read on it man.

thats my brand tho as i said. diff comp to comp.

its all good funky...but I didnt say ed...i said eod...and all I have ran is sus...its best eod to keep your blood levels even and to take advantage of the short esters...it doesnt matter if you are only getting 20mg of short ester...fact is your still getting a short ester...and I ran it at 800mg per week which came out to be 1 ml eod (sus 270 mon,wed,fri)...also dont forget that sus has different ester weights and the deconate ester is around 39%...

im sure you can do it eod but it was specifically designed for TRT.

Sustanon was originally designed and formulated by Organon as a timed-release compound used for androgen replacement for hypogonadic males, HRT, and all the other uses where androgens are indicated. The difference being that Sustanon (sustained release) was designed to be administered once per month. By combining multiple esters in such a way, starting with shorter chain molecules (propionate) and progressing to longer ones (decanoate), you can design a formula that takes effect almost immediately and releases it***8217;s payload (testosterone) over a length of time.

found on another forum..

I see both sides since it is a blend I guess there is no right or wrong. Im on it right now and pin 2x a week. Lol do an average for yall.

I've ran sustanon in every way possible. I hate sustanon just use E or C but when I used 750 to 1g in a once a week shot I had very good results and less sides than I did with other options. I hate multi ester blends. If I want prop I will shoot prop and if I want LE gear I'll use that or a combination but no more sustanon for me. Actually just gave away a bunch of it because I got sick of experimenting with it. Don't get me wrong, it does the job but I prefer one ester.

yeah its not too stable... i wont be using it anymore. everything i read... i come to the conclusion if i did i would just do a weekly shot but have some prop to do eod along with it.

^^^. That's a good plan to. I tried once a week because that's what it's designed for so when one is being used up another is releasing. There is a lot of debate about it but it worked just as well as EOD AND ED. Honestly the more frequent the injection, the more stable levels will be but I personally felt much better at once a week but I also dosed it high.

Back