Here to stay....

eastarr69

Omniscient!
As most of us do...we belong to a bunch of boards....i have been jumping between this board and EF...i have come to the conclusion that this board has a tendency to be a bit better on giving advice and not flaming bros with questions...not just myself, but alot of others...i think that some of the boards once they get big, lose focus of what they originally started the board for and fall into to much commercialization..although i know it takes money to run these the way that they need to, once you combine the pushing of that along with mounds of flames for questions...it makeas for a board that leaves a bit to bw desired of...i know there will be growing pains along the way, but lets keep this one in good standing...thanks to all who give great advice and those who give constructive criticism not damaging criticism.....this is quite refreshing...

E

Glad to hear your staying. We do have a good blend of guys and gals here. That are mature and respectful, which make for a good community.

JohnnyB

i go to elite every now and then still. it was the first board i joined and theres a ton of info ther, but thers just too much shit to search through to find it. i love this site and spend about 90% of my online time here.

The people make the board and this board has alot of great people on it. Glad you are staying and enjoying.

Thanks bros....the re is a ton of info at elite...as odd as it sounds...somrtimes to much...reason being is that if you ask a question, you get flamed for not searching it...not everything you find on the search relates to what you want to find.....

E

eastarr69 said:
Thanks bros....the re is a ton of info at elite...as odd as it sounds...somrtimes to much...reason being is that if you ask a question, you get flamed for not searching it...not everything you find on the search relates to what you want to find.....

E
I've had that happen before.

JohnnyB

Although I still post on elite, I have to admit there is much better mature discussion on this board.

think I have found a new home:)

i only hope im allowed to stay, i originally lived and died by anasci, but i like this board much better.

estarr im sure your mad about being flamed at elite. Dont let that get to ya bro. Use what was said and learn from it. I really like this board to. Theyre are alot of newbies at elite and there are a ton of dumb questions being asked all the time. So much so that the knowledgable vets seem to hide , thus leaving good questions unanswered. Newbies have trouble finding this board which makes the board much more upscale.

I compare EF with Muscle Media 2000. At the time it was the best hardcore BB mag around, then Bill Phillips decided to sell out. Dropped his best writers and in my opinion the magazine went to shit. There is money to be made in NOT selling out! People will eventually see the light and go in search of what they once had. As far as this board goes, I have absolutely no complaints!

Back