Here we go again with the PO

Brock Landers

well its been a good 2 months, so I knew I was long overdue for another post office screw up. Today I checked the tracking on usps.com to get the info on an expected pack. This is what I see:

"We attempted to deliver your item at 4:32 pm on January 14, 2004 in *************** and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Keep in mind this pack was sent priority, so no signature is required. I also live in a 3 story apt building (if that makes any difference). I dont know, maybe the apt # wasn't there so they could'nt just leave it? I have never had this problem before, all previous packs were delivered. Anyone have any input on this?

If it wont fit in the box normally they wont leave it, however you should have gotten a pink slip in your box to say where to pick it up, what date, and tracking # of the pkg for the clerk to find out where it is in the back.

They normally leave a deliverance slip on the front door or on your mail box. Maybe one of your ediotic neighbours took it off.

Back