Heres My concerns about permanent HRT...

Theworm

I am banned!
One of my major concerns about going on HRT forever is that then I would need an AI plus hcg forever as well.
If it was just the test then that'd probably be ok, but I already have gyno and I would use hcg cause I know my testicles produce more than just test

You don't "need" HCG. Its an added for various reasons but in no way is needed. There also isn't any guarentee you will need an AI. My doc put me on 100mg a week and I don't need an AI at that dose.

If you are concerned about all that maybe you should try a restart. Talk to your doctor about clomid. It may help depending on what type of hypogonadism you have.

Running TRT*doses does not require an AI - if it*did, every male would need an AI. :)

You do not*need HCG, unless you want to make a baby or you dislike the smaller size of your balls. If no babies desired and the smaller size is not an issue, no need to take it.

If you truly need TRT, you will be SO VERY GLAD you went on it. Trust me, my life improved dramatically when I went on TRT.

I have been on TRT for about 9 months now and nothing else. No sides and everything to date has been positive so far. I've also been told by doctors that there is no need for AI unless symptoms arise. My nuts haven't shrunk either! Well, they did seem to get smaller after a few weeks but came back to normal size.

I notice a difference in how I feel with using HCG. I went from 250 iu 2x/wk to 500iu 2x/wk and it makes a difference.

I notice a difference in how I feel with using HCG. I went from 250 iu 2x/wk to 500iu 2x/wk and it makes a difference.

Can you elaborate? How does it make you feel different?

I've been on TRT for a 1.5 years now and I'm looking at HCG. Need to get the dr. to write a script. He's of the opinion that it's only needed if you want to impregnate your wife so have a bit of an uphill battle.

Hcg makes me feel good. Not tryin to get anybody pregnant anymore but I like some big nuts

Right It makes you feel good. Best way to describe it in short. But to expand a little on it I would say that I noticed I was feeling a little edgy and kinda grumpy. I also notice that I was delivering smaller loads in the sack. The latter is what prompted me to up the dose. It took a few weeks but my overall feeling got better and it seems I have a larger load production although thats hard to measure by eyeball.....at least thats what she said!!

If you need an AI with trt then chances are you're taking too much test or have an unhealthy GI tract.

Also I stay on hcg most of the year, my wife likes my cum lol..without hcg I have small loads.

If you need an AI with trt then chances are you're taking too much test or have an unhealthy GI tract.

Also I stay on hcg most of the year, my wife likes my cum lol..without hcg I have small loads.

Gotta give the ladies what they're looking for !

What does having an unhealthy GI tract have to do with test aromitizing? Never heard this before

You don't "need" HCG. Its an added for various reasons but in no way is needed. There also isn't any guarentee you will need an AI. My doc put me on 100mg a week and I don't need an AI at that dose.

If you are concerned about all that maybe you should try a restart. Talk to your doctor about clomid. It may help depending on what type of hypogonadism you have.

Wrong. You will need HCG for propper progesterone levels. Everyone is difference but eventually you will have been on so long the your levels of accompanying hormones will bottom.

Wrong. You will need HCG for propper progesterone levels. Everyone is difference but eventually you will have been on so long the your levels of accompanying hormones will bottom.

See this is what bothers me about TRT. If it's one shot a week that's fine, but now you gotta do hcg and since I have a little gyno, need an AI. Just can't be healthy pumping all those meds for the rest of my life

See this is what bothers me about TRT. If it's one shot a week that's fine, but now you gotta do hcg and since I have a little gyno, need an AI. Just can't be healthy pumping all those meds for the rest of my life

If you legitimately need TRT, then you will be healthier on the meds then without them, just as pumping insulin for the rest of your life is healthier than walking around with uncontrolled diabetes.

If you are doing TRT more as a lifestyle choice, then you certainly have a point.

Back