Here's what happens when a skinny guy takes testosterone!

General
Weight: 57 kg (126 lb)
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Body Fat: 15% (estimated)
History: No previous AAS use

Cycle
AAS: Testosterone Enanthate
Dosage: 2 * 200 mg per week
Duration: 12 weeks

AI: Aromasin
AI Dosage: 6 mg EOD

I have low testosterone (200 ng/dl) due to a malfunction of the pituitary gland, and I will begin TRT after this cycle.

Day 1 to Day 20:
PIP was quite bad in every site that I've tried so far; glutes, deltoids, ventroglutes, and quads. Ventroglutes were by far the least painful.
I will never inject into my quads again, the pain upon insertion was quite bad; my leg started to move as though I hit a nerve of some kind. All in all, the injection procedure is simple and nothing to worry about in sites other than the quads.

Weight Stats:

k9bVn01l.png

Total Change: +3.9 kg (8.6 lb)
Average per week: +1.2 kg / week (2.6 lb)

Interestingly, my weight has continued to increase despite eating at a caloric deficit and not working out very much. The post injection pain limited my ability to train from day 1 to 19.
Since day 20 I have felt an increase in strength and work capacity, and as such I will increase my caloric intake slightly (+200 kcal).

The weight doesn't appear to be bloat. In fact, I don't appear bloated whatsoever. My muscles feel fuller and harder to the touch. Bear in mind that I am naturally under-muscled due to a faulty pituitary gland; this may explain why I'm gaining so easily thus far.

bro, 200mg of test per week is hardly a cycle, what are you taking to avoid shutdown? whats your pct plan? your only 126 pounds which is unreal. whats your diet plan?
huh?!?! and your saying your growing instant muscles due to this ass test cycle with working out??
your doing trt brother.
your muscles may feel fuller but its almost all WATER!!!!
love to see your blood works to see your levels so we can get you right on track.

Last edited:
Glycogen and associated water gain. I Did the same thing going onto TRT at 200mg wk. I tale your post as saying you tool 400mg wk.

Not training and not eating enough calories you did not gain that much in muscle. Your muscles were like dry sponges. They are now full of glycogen and the water pulled in with it. 10% of your liver weight and between 1-3% of your muscle weight is glycogen.

I have low T, elevated SHBG, elevated aromiatization and "anorexia" associated with epilepsy and the medications.

Don't let PIP stop you. Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!

Why would you eat at a caloric deficit and not work out very much? You are wasting a golden opportunity to make some real gains.

Is your source pharma or black market? I ask because the PIP should be zero, except in quads which suck. If black market and you've got that kind of pip you should chuck it in the trash and find a better source.

I have low T, elevated SHBG, elevated aromiatization and "anorexia" associated with epilepsy and the medications.

Don't let PIP stop you. Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!

Very true hahah, although quad injections still are not my favorite. I've experienced the same thing as the OP, feels like you're on a fkn nerve or something xD

I only did IM years ago. And only in my quads. I inject slowly. Recently I just pushed in 1/2 mL sub-q and it left a sore lump. Slow injections just leave a red spot and soreness that's barely there.

If you continue, think about switching over to Test C.
Some Test E has Carbolic Acid in the Raw Powder, and isn't filtered out by the Manufacturer, and this will give you PIP.

The other thing that gives New Users PIP, is Too Large of a Needle.
So what size Needles are you using.

Quads are my Favorite Site ~ but I use a 25 G x 5/8" needle.
And if you feel like you are Hitting a Nerve when you go to inject the Quads.
You either are, or your Oil is Pressing against one, so Move the Injection Site.................... JP

Bro i did 2 cycles in one year started at 54kilos with 30dbol for 5 weeks and 500mg omnadren for 10 weeks and ended up 71 after 6 months i repeated the same cycle with pyramid dbol for 5 weeks starting from 30mg till 50mg till the pill ends they were 200 and again 500 omnadren for 10 weeks started it at 69kg ended up 94,5...

Back