Hey Golfer18!!!

BUFFDAWG10

Rookie
What 's up bro??? I have not heard or seen your name for a long time!! How have you been doing??? Welcome to Steroidology, I know you have alot of good info. to contribute to the board, hope you stick around!!:)

Yeah bro I am gonna stick around. I have been registered but didn't know this many quality guys were hanging around here. Hope you have been doing ok bd. This is one of the quickest boards I have been on.

Golfer18 said:
Yeah bro I am gonna stick around. I have been registered but didn't know this many quality guys were hanging around here. Hope you have been doing ok bd. This is one of the quickest boards I have been on.

Bout time my man! GREAT to see you here. Ping me later....I need an update on the HOOTER's experience.....LOL.... :p

Golfer18 said:

Only one catch if you post here.. you must use that avatar of the girl with the great ass... yummy!!

Golfer18 said:

hey bro, hows it going?

Nutri-Wrestler said:
hey bro, hows it going?

Whats up bro? I am happy as shit now that I am out for school.....

Are you still working out at the rec center? We have to go catch a workout sometime as long as you don't embarass me.

Back