Hey Pullinbig, can you do this?

did he squat it? the clip is not showing the middle part.

with 405 i prolly could as i got a nice groove worn in my traps from squatting these past few years. i donrt hold the bar anyways i just reast my hands on it. i'll try it next time i squat. and yeah i'll carry the camera.

you know what after looking at that again he has a load of weight. those are prolly kilo plates. shit he may have well over 700lbs on the bar. dont think i wanna try that. didnt get to be 46 by lifting stupid.

i have see a guy pull one handed deads. he straddles the bar like he riding a bull or sumpin. pulled 545 i believe. it was the first PLing meet i ever competed in and he was a guest lifter. he didnt even warm up and was wearing jeans and boots.

pullinbig said:
you know what after looking at that again he has a load of weight. those are prolly kilo plates. shit he may have well over 700lbs on the bar. dont think i wanna try that. didnt get to be 46 by lifting stupid.

I dunno if it's that much, wouldn't there be a lot more visible bar flex with 700+?

lets-gain-weight said:
its about 415 when converted to lb, they're kilo plates.

not if they 50 kilogram plates.

db it depends on the type of bar too. we got one at our gym that 700 dont hardly bend at all.

Dont anyboy listen to me!
Its kilos.. and we have the same plates here in sweden.
its 418 pounds total.

pullinbig said:
not if they 50 kilogram plates.

db it depends on the type of bar too. we got one at our gym that 700 dont hardly bend at all.
i would give your left nut for one of those new long squat bars :D

i can just now view it and it looks like 1 50 kilo and 3 25 kilo plates per side. is this what you see bast? if thats true its 595 or so not including collars and the small plate. you know us americans arent any good with that pesky metric system.

Last edited:
DADAWG said:
i would give your left nut for one of those new long squat bars :D

they are nice for the big guys. you can stretch all the way out.

but please donate you own nuts from now on. even thougfh mine are purely for astetics they still all i got. :eek:

pullinbig said:
i can just now view it and it looks like 1 50 kilo and 3 25 kilo plates per side. is this what you see bast? if thats true its 595 or so. you know us americans arent any good with that pesky metric system.

ex, that was good, I didn't know you could add!, I know I know but you are "purdy" right, lol...

Last edited:
oh and by the way that guy is about 2-3 inches below parrallel. thats deep for a big man. he's bottomed out.

Back