Hey trying something new with a cycle. Let me know what you think

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
Hey all I’m sure most know me by now so I just want to say I was on cycle and stopped and tried pct. normally I’m on trt. I’m shut down I think for life from all these years of abuse. So I decided after couple weeks that I’m gonna try a new cycle. I’m pinning 250mg cyp and 600mg primo e.
What can I expect. I’m also dieting too

Just read your post and the first thing I would say is that you will see pretty good results from primo while dieting as I find it most effective at a leaner bodyweight. I know you most likely know what to expect from the test at that amount. That is a pretty high ratio of primo to test but really should not matter as you should get lean and look good on the diet. Hope your primo is from a good source. due to pricing, it's out of hand here in Canada and there are many counterfeits out there as it is so profitable.If it is good, you should like the results. How long are you gonna run that cycle for?

Hey all I***8217;m sure most know me by now so I just want to say I was on cycle and stopped and tried pct. normally I***8217;m on trt. I***8217;m shut down I think for life from all these years of abuse. So I decided after couple weeks that I***8217;m gonna try a new cycle. I***8217;m pinning 250mg cyp and 600mg primo e.
What can I expect. I***8217;m also dieting too

What length of time are you looking at running this?

Probably lotttle over twelve weeks. I got 3 20ml bottles at 3 cc a week I***8217;m taking 50mg winny too. Problem is I keep putting on weight as I***8217;m trying to diet

Probably lotttle over twelve weeks. I got 3 20ml bottles at 3 cc a week I***8217;m taking 50mg winny too. Problem is I keep putting on weight as I***8217;m trying to diet

12 weeks is good. hows it going now? how are the gains? what about sides?

so hows it going with this bossman? is this cycle about done?did you gain much?

He prob went off for a week. Didnt recover after a couple days and back on. LOL

Back