Heyjack's Cycle Log- First Time Logging

heyjack

Happy New Year everyone. I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest this past week with the holidays and a death in the family, so I am a week late starting my log.

24, in between 6'4" and 6'5", 211 lbs. fasted., 16% BF estimated. Lifting consistently since high school so thats 10 years of lifting experience.

Week 1-14 test e 500 mg per week
Week 1-4 test p 50 mg ed
Week 1-4 M1T 20 mg ed *First time using*
Week 1-12 Tren E 600 mg per week
Week 6-14 Anavar 80 mg ed *First time using*
Week 1-15 HCG 500 iu per week
Week 1-14 Liquidex .25 mg EOD
Week 1-12 Prami .5 mg ED
PCT 2 weeks after last pin Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/40/40/40
I have NAC, liv.52, taurine and hawthorn on hand for liver, heart protection and BP. Pre-cycle bloodwork has been done. Will get bloodwork done again at week 6 unless I experience sides then I will get it done week 4. TT was 625 (348-1197)
I plan on lean bulking with this cycle. I am set up with 3J for one year and have been on his suggested diet plan for 3 of the past 4 weeks. (one week was All Inclusive Mexican Vacation)

I'm not going do go into great detail on my workouts for two reasons, one because I am a nursing student and just don't have the time and two, I don't want to give out 3J's workout plan, meal plan etc. that he uses to help make a living. I will give brief, short and sweet updates probably once or twice a week, depending on how I change and progress.

All of my gear was purchased through PSL. GOTGrowth is the man, great customer service, email response time, packaging etc. Ive been pinning for 5 days and on my 2 days of 3cc's Ive had moderate PIP maybe 3 or 4 out of 10, slight to none on days I just pin test p or test p and hcg.

Haven't felt much so far other than PIP and the joy of knowing what's to come! Also I'm new to logging so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know!

Happy New Year everyone. I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest this past week with the holidays and a death in the family, so I am a week late starting my log.

LOFAO, great starter, happy new year to you too, looks good so far.

2nd week started today...diet has been spot on. Chest workout today. I prefer dumbells over barbell for better range of motion. I used the same weight as last week one better on each rep using the reverse pyramid but the biggest difference was in my ability to get better quality reps. These were slow on the way down, getting into a deep stretch before exploding up. Great chest pump and was in and out within 45 minutes..which feels way too short for me but I trust 3j knows his stuff. I'm ready for this M1T to kick in already!!

its about the quality of the time in the gym, not the quantity
2nd week started today...diet has been spot on. Chest workout today. I prefer dumbells over barbell for better range of motion. I used the same weight as last week one better on each rep using the reverse pyramid but the biggest difference was in my ability to get better quality reps. These were slow on the way down, getting into a deep stretch before exploding up. Great chest pump and was in and out within 45 minutes..which feels way too short for me but I trust 3j knows his stuff. I'm ready for this M1T to kick in already!!

Whew, back day was awesome. I think I'm starting to feel the effects of M1T. Yesterday evening I had a slight headache which I have read can be a side effect. I never get headaches so I know it must be from gear. Also, back pumps...damn. when I first started my dumbell rows I felt it. Once again, slow on the way down and explosive with a 1 second squeeze at the top. Deadlifts got me tired as a mofo with only 1 1/2 minute rest between sets. I'll count that as my cardio! Pinned 250iu of hcg and 50mg of test p in the r. Quad. This morning. Feeling great so far...

Another great workout in the books. Today was shoulders. I rotate between barbell and dumbell military press as well as seated and standing. Today was seated dumbell. All reps were quality minus the last few of the drop set. I'm surprised with how much better quality reps I can get since I've started. I'm not sure if it's just a placebo effect or if I'm feeling the m1t and prop already. Last 2 days I've weighed 2 lbs. Heavier than the day before at the gym. I was up to 216.something today, but not fasted. On my side laterals I switch it up sometimes and on the abduction I rotate my arm where the dumbell is perpendicular with the floor. I feel it hits my rear delta a little more.

Leg day and shot day all in one! 3mL in right ventrogluteal and then ass to grass squats. Starting to feel the heat from tren, especially at night. Harder to go to sleep but I'm used to it from previous cycles. Arms tomorrow then I'll take the weekend off. This next week I should start to feel my prop and m1t so I'm excited.

Bi's and Tri's went great yesterday...went and donated blood this morning. BP was 112/69 HR 83 hemoglobin was 15.2. Gonna rest and recover this weekend before school starts back next week.

First day of the new semester was today...learned IVs and blood administration...hit chest afterward. Weight is going up and form is staying good. Had a great workout. Drop sets are now in the 25 range where they were in the 20 range last couple of weeks. On a negatinegative note...I hate the gym this time of year, all these scrawny or fat people not knowing what the fuck they are doing and sitting on the equipment gasping for air. With only 45 seconds of rest in between sets it's hard enough to get the workout done without these idiots in my way...maybe the tren in me is talking...Idk. don't get me wrong I'm all for people getting healthy, but after seeing this new year fad year after year it just gets old...oh yeah test e, p and tren shot was this morning. It made me happy

Well turned the big 25 today...celebrated with a dozen donut holes a maple glazed donut and a pig n the blanket. Twas pretty tasty. I tweaked my diet throughout the day to allow for those carbs plus my supper which will be crab and shrimp Cajun fettuccine. Yummy. Hit back pretty hard today after clinical orientation. Back day seems to wear me out more than the others cause after each set I was huffing and a puffing. Pretty busy day tomorrow with school so it will be a late leg workout. Oh yeah, bumped my M1T up to 40mg per day for the last 2 weeks. Havent experienced the results I've read others have had with it...yet.

Been busy since school started back so I haven't had time to log. I dropped the prop at the end of week 3 and I will switch the m1t out for var starting monday. Feeling good but ready for the coming weeks when it really kicks in and shit gets real.

Added cardio into the routine this past week as well. 20 minute run 3x per week with HR around 140. I've been totaling around 2.25 miles on a trail that has hills around my house.

Back