HGH and DNP together?

crazyscrot

I need some advise guys. This will be my first time to use growth. I have used DNP before and understand the risks.

I am trying to build some lean muscle and lose fat. I have 10 weeks of hgh and as much DNP as I need. I am considering a low dose 20 day cycle for the Dnp when I start the growth.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments? Thanks ahead of time.

never done either. I don't think 10 weeks of hgh is gonna do much for you though. just use the dnp, i've heard it's quite effective.

I am trying to build some lean muscle and lose fat.

aren't we all?

I've heard it's common to cycle Deca and Hgh either together or back to back, but I dont want to gain size. I was just curious if anyone has tried this?

FYI , a little more info. I'm 5'9 195, about 13% bf and in Iraq right now.

wait ... you got access to DNP in Iraq ? ... Its like 80 + degrees out there .. i would never run DNP in that weather

Its still in the mid 70s low 80s right now...I will run low dose and if I get too hot, I will go EOD. Last time I ran it stateside it was in the 90s with high humidity. I've got 2 buddies watchin my back and are aware of what I'm taking.

BTW, its easy to get stuff over here, its hard to get stuff out.

But when it gets to about 120...ya, pretty sure it'll be time to get rid of the DNP.

im running gh and just finished a 21 day cycle of dnp! as far as effectiveness its in a league of its own! i started at 250mg a day for a week then 500mg for a week. went to 750 for one day and thats all i could handle! went back to 500 for about three more days then back to 250. it was a long three weeks. the results were amazing but you wil and i repeat you will COOK for the results. for you i would go with a low dosage for a week and judge it from there! good luck and be careful!

WARCHILD said:
im running gh and just finished a 21 day cycle of dnp! as far as effectiveness its in a league of its own! i started at 250mg a day for a week then 500mg for a week. went to 750 for one day and thats all i could handle! went back to 500 for about three more days then back to 250. it was a long three weeks. the results were amazing but you wil and i repeat you will COOK for the results. for you i would go with a low dosage for a week and judge it from there! good luck and be careful!
How much were you down after the 21 cycle?

needtolosequick said:
bump the question and how many days post dnp cycle are you because it takes 1-2 weeks to lose the water for some people .

Thanks Warchild. I think I'm pretty set on the low-dose, 20 day DNP in conjuction with the HGH. I've only got 10 weeks of Hgh, I'll let you guys know how it goes. I have decided to wait until mid april on the hgh so I my mid tour leave doesnt interfere...cuz I'm sure there will be plenty of alcohol to be had during those 15 days!

Thanks everyone for the replies and PMs.

needtolosequick said:

actually i gained about 6 pounds but as the dawg said i know it usually takes a week or two to replenish and drop water weight. but i did drop some fat, my wife even commented holyshit your losing your tire....lol! i will post a thread on my experience when i get some extra time! i enjoyed results however the experience was rough in spots.

DADAWG said:
bump the question and how many days post dnp cycle are you because it takes 1-2 weeks to lose the water for some people .

post dnp day 3 today! i wanted to run it til the end of this week but, whew i baked enough!

WARCHILD said:
actually i gained about 6 pounds but as the dawg said i know it usually takes a week or two to replenish and drop water weight. but i did drop some fat, my wife even commented holyshit your losing your tire....lol! i will post a thread on my experience when i get some extra time! i enjoyed results however the experience was rough in spots.
Got to love a womens subtleness.

Popichulo said:
Got to love a womens subtleness.

she even asked if she could take it!!!!! but you know a good woman! 135lbs and shes fat. after i got off she decided no thanks after seeing me get up at 2am to take a shower!

WARCHILD said:
she even asked if she could take it!!!!! but you know a good woman! 135lbs and shes fat. after i got off she decided no thanks after seeing me get up at 2am to take a shower!
My girl hates it when im on it, shes always washing pillow cases and cant lay close to me cuz ill start sweating.

Popichulo said:
My girl hates it when im on it, shes always washing pillow cases and cant lay close to me cuz ill start sweating.

LMAO.....oh yeah!

COOKING..........

honestly gh for the short a period is kind of a waste. You really shouldnt need to stack anything with dnp for weight loss, but as a side bar, one thing I did notice with dnp, was that I dropped a lot of weight, around 1lb per day. But I think it sucked all the carbs out of me and out me into ketosis, as I went very small and flat. So when I started eating normally and dropped the dnp, most of the weight came back as it was mostly water that I dropped, some fat, but not as much as I had thought....
and this was after running the stuff a bunch of times

WARCHILD said:
I'd be very interested in seeing this thread, please venture to the convo lounge and let me know or else I'll probably miss it :(

Back