hgh frag 176-191

Info

Im doing low carb diet already loosing fat should i wait till i plateau before using this frag? It sounds very interesting and effective....

Does the fat stay off as long as you maintain a good diet or does the body rebound like it would after a crash diet?

to reconstitute the frag Bac water is used correct not just simple sterile water? 2 ML into vial of 5 MG every 10 i pull on the insulin needle gives me 250 good for 1 of 4 pokes per day.... ? Its all localized fat loss so spread it around so one love handle isnt fatter than the other? or target 1 area at a time until the fat is all gone for example left love handle it goes away then move to right love handle?

How long do you need to run this product for ? until you loose all the fat you would like then you can stop or do you have to ween off it?

Also i used GH before and i got bloated like crazy is that a possible side effect of using this frag?

Any answers to these questions is appreciated i am pretty sure i understand how to use it etc and how often sounds like alot of pokes but if results show in 2-4 weeks that perfectly worthwhile to me...

Im doing low carb diet already loosing fat should i wait till i plateau before using this frag? It sounds very interesting and effective....

Does the fat stay off as long as you maintain a good diet or does the body rebound like it would after a crash diet?

to reconstitute the frag Bac water is used correct not just simple sterile water? 2 ML into vial of 5 MG every 10 i pull on the insulin needle gives me 250 good for 1 of 4 pokes per day.... ? Its all localized fat loss so spread it around so one love handle isnt fatter than the other? or target 1 area at a time until the fat is all gone for example left love handle it goes away then move to right love handle?

How long do you need to run this product for ? until you loose all the fat you would like then you can stop or do you have to ween off it?

Also i used GH before and i got bloated like crazy is that a possible side effect of using this frag?

Any answers to these questions is appreciated i am pretty sure i understand how to use it etc and how often sounds like alot of pokes but if results show in 2-4 weeks that perfectly worthwhile to me...

It's unlikely you would gain the weight back unless your diet goes to shit. Do to the half life, I like to stick it @ 250mcg 2x a day I stick it before I go to the gym and a hour after I eaten or drunk my last shake for the night. It works, people don't know how to run the shit right.

If they did research they know that even when you take it after eating big meals, the frag will not allow the food being process to absorb any of it as fat.

You will not get bloated. If I was you I would add 3ml of Bac water into the vial for fuller dose for 10 days, 2ml at 250 2x ed dont hold.

just finished reading another site saying just what you said it needs to be taken in a fasted state if you eat and take it doesn't work thats if you eat carbs or fat protein is fine like egg whites. seems rather complicated overall and lots of pinning any more feedback from anyone else who has used this is appreciated as well...

Anyone ever use labpe to order from? Also, I am using 176 now and massive fat loss....Does anyone have a safe site they could refer me for orders in the US?

Anyone ever use labpe to order from? Also, I am using 176 now and massive fat loss....Does anyone have a safe site they could refer me for orders in the US?

how about some more details on how frequently you are using the frag how much? what kind of diet are you on?

Hey brother.. There are a few logs going currently from guys that are using Labpe peps.

I'm always around if you have any questions.

No updates

Everytime I see one of these "log" threads online and the updates suddenly stop I always wonder if the person died.

Cycle

Jj are you doing cjc a day and then only ghrp-6 right before bed? That how i understood it. Why only ghrp at night? What is the half life of ghrp-6? Sorry just.not making sense. Please explain. Thanks.
(not including AAS)
running 64days worth of hgh 176 250mcg - morning
Novalin N - 15iu - morning, 5iu pw
AICAR - 2mg - morning
GW501516 - 5 MG - morning
GHRP-2 - 100mcg 3x - Morning , PW, and pre bed
Thoughts, I'm new on here but not new to the game thats for sure, first time dealing with peptides but i think this along with AAS and fat burners that arent included will obliterate fat,
diet varys ;however 150g glucose immediately after insulin , and 500g protein spread throughout the day and 100g PW , other carbohydrates are unaccounted for and fat is 30g a day of omega 3s.

I may have to try this again. I ran it probably 6 years ago and even with a clean diet I just didn't see the results I was expecting. Then again, it could have been the company I purchased from too, as I believe they are no longer around either.

Board Sponsors on here are good to go. HGH fragments dosage depends on how far you want to go to possibly bringing on sides to lose the body fat. Generally with peptides you consider 100mcg/kg-bw being the starting point of effectiveness. The higher dose of frag WILL blunt your natural GH bursts tho, so a post cycle therapy (pct) when you're done with ghrp/cjc is highly logical.

Way overpriced here with board sponsor shop around and keep your cash.

Great info on here. Hopefully looking to get some clarity on injection site an what size pins to use with frag.

Back