hgh frag 176-191

I am currently on my 6th day using this fragment, and besides from feeling like a total pin cushion. So far, so good :) Lost 2½ pounds in 4 days with no change to diet, cardio, or weight training.

new to the site not to the game, looking to push to the next level!

i havent injected, only used supplements and natural stuff, im doing some research on the 176(not a lot of info outhere!)

nice to see u guys share ur experiences! thanks for sharing!

question, in the vial, 176 is powder, u use BW to recons., from there u use 200mcg to 250mcg 2,3x a day depending on mass and goal. helps reduce BF and control hunger, no know side effects. im i right?

is a noob ?, but i wanna make sure!

subscribe!

Last edited:
Correct. I was 190 beginning and SRC suggested my dosage be 100mcg 3x/ED so thats what I ran it at and in 2 weeks dropped to 175. More is only needed if youre abit bigger than me, like over 200lbs. With this peptide, I think minimal is better. Slows natural GH secretion so Ild imagine the more u take the more it can slow ur GH bursts. Thats why I incorporated GHRP-6 at my last shot of the day

what are the dosing protocols on this frag? Im talking amount, pin size, injection site and cycle length. Is there another thread with this info?

Correct. I was 190 beginning and SRC suggested my dosage be 100mcg 3x/ED so thats what I ran it at and in 2 weeks dropped to 175. More is only needed if youre abit bigger than me, like over 200lbs. With this peptide, I think minimal is better. Slows natural GH secretion so Ild imagine the more u take the more it can slow ur GH bursts. Thats why I incorporated GHRP-6 at my last shot of the day

Jj are you doing cjc a day and then only ghrp-6 right before bed? That how i understood it. Why only ghrp at night? What is the half life of ghrp-6? Sorry just.not making sense. Please explain. Thanks.

Question about shelf life:

How long after reconstituting 5mg of Frag in 5ml Bac Water will it stay fresh for if kept in the fridge?

Hey Juicy, Correct me if I'm wrong..but I think i skimmed through a post of your stating GH Fregment gave you the shits for 2 weeks then clear up. Did you also notice notice you had to piss alot more?

Where does all that fat go after its lost, does it go down to toilet?

Yeah cheap is all good, but nobody talks about dosage or length of cycle.... this info is hard to come by... even for google!

I have always herd that 500 .5 mg to 1 mg ed. Does this sound right to anyone who has used frag 176?

Sorry Idk why that 500 is in there (type-o). I was also dont why some people praise the product and get great results and others don't. I have been thinking about giving it a try, but from what I have read you need to use it for 2-3 months is this right?

I'm doing .250mg x 4 times a day for a total of 1mg. 2nd day, no sides yet. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
GH Frag

hello guys...
i want to use the GH frag but i dont know what is the ideal dose ? and what is the best place that i can it from? cuz i got many websites and the differnces in prices made me crazy.
please help me

Board Sponsors on here are good to go. HGH fragments dosage depends on how far you want to go to possibly bringing on sides to lose the body fat. Generally with peptides you consider 100mcg/kg-bw being the starting point of effectiveness. The higher dose of frag WILL blunt your natural GH bursts tho, so a post cycle therapy (pct) when you're done with ghrp/cjc is highly logical.

I have decided to give HGH frag a try. There is a lot of people claiming it is a waist of money, so I guess I'll just have to test it out for myself.

I am curious how you can be sure that the hgh frag is making you lose weight. Anyone who goes from drinking and 3am pizza to a high protein healthy diet/weights/cardio is going to lose weight (or at lest drop body fat). How can you be so sure that the HGH has any part in your accomplishments?

Has anyone noticed fat loss and or increased performance without a diet change????

Reading through this thread makes me ask the question why not run ghrp2/6 and cjc with this frag. 176-191 suppose to increase igf its what would primarily be the reason for fat loss? I didn't know it slows down natural gh so running ghrp/cjc 3x Ed would help production?

Frag releases fatty acids into the bloodstream to be burn for fuel. You need to fast most of the day while using it. Eating 2 or 3 big meals is the ticket to getting frag to work.

pin 200-350mcg 2-4x ED. eat about 60-70% pro, 20/20 fats/carbs, 15/15. its like a GHRP/GHRH stack, you can only pin every 2.5 hrs.

Back