Frag 176-191

slang

Hi all,

I am new to this for forgive me for not knowing exactly how this all works. I am looking to try Frag 176-191. I've tried to read up on it but am still a little confused. Does being a woman make a difference on dosage? I am going to purchase from SRC and see that I can buy 5mg of frag 176-191 and Bacteriostatic Water in 30ml. How much BW do I need for each 5mg of frag? And how long will the 5mg last? Also, is there a special syringe to use? Where can I get those? How do I mix it, in the syringe itself? How long do I wait to use once it's mixed? How long after I use does it start releasing fat to be used, should I wait to hit the gym?? Anyone have good results with using this alone?

Any info you can post would be great!

if i'm not mistaken but i'm new to this also but i believe you add 15ml of bw with the 5mg of frag and that equals 1iu on the 10 mark of a slim pin.. most i've seen either do 3iu's or 5iu every day.. so at 3iu's a day it's a 5 day supply if running 5 iu's it's a 3 day supply.. hope this helps.. and also with women or men i think it doesnt vary in dose..

Hi all,

I am new to this for forgive me for not knowing exactly how this all works. I am looking to try Frag 176-191. I've tried to read up on it but am still a little confused. Does being a woman make a difference on dosage? I am going to purchase from SRC and see that I can buy 5mg of frag 176-191 and Bacteriostatic Water in 30ml. How much BW do I need for each 5mg of frag? And how long will the 5mg last? Also, is there a special syringe to use? Where can I get those? How do I mix it, in the syringe itself? How long do I wait to use once it's mixed? How long after I use does it start releasing fat to be used, should I wait to hit the gym?? Anyone have good results with using this alone?

Any info you can post would be great!

How are you Slang? Well, I have used Frag many times and love it, but allow me to suggest that for this to work for you, you must have your diet dialed in and do proper cardio. Frag is a splice of Gh that targets the terminal C of cell, which is responsible for the fat burning effects . Now about mixing 5 mgs ,all you need is 1 ml of BA, you see you get 5000 mgs out of 5 mgs and the dose you should use is 500 mgs a day, so you will get 10- 500 mcgs doses , so if you put 1 ml of water in vial and you fill your insulin syringe(29 gauge, 1/2 inch) up to the #10 you will have 500 mcgs . I would recommend to administered first thing in the morning on empty stomach followed by cardiovascular activity. Hope this helps. God bless you. Minister.

hmmm yea that makes more sense.. wonder why the other guy used 15ml.. there needs to be a sticky or a thread with all this info for beginners... you also answered my question i was looking for about what size insulin needle to use.. also what needle would you use to transfer the bw??

Last edited:
hmmm yea that makes more sense.. wonder why the other guy used 15ml.. there needs to be a sticky or a thread with all this info for beginners... you also answered my question i was looking for about what size insulin needle to use.. also what needle would you use to transfer the bw??

Yea, there is a bit of confusion about mixing with peptides , but you will get the hang of it after using them for a while. As far as the size of needle to transfer water into Frag, you can pretty much any size, I usually use a 23 gauge 1 inch just because I can do it faster with that particular size. God bless you bro. Minister.

Fragment 176-191 - 10mg reconstitute

How are you Slang? Well, I have used Frag many times and love it, but allow me to suggest that for this to work for you, you must have your diet dialed in and do proper cardio. Frag is a splice of Gh that targets the terminal C of cell, which is responsible for the fat burning effects . Now about mixing 5 mgs ,all you need is 1 ml of BA, you see you get 5000 mgs out of 5 mgs and the dose you should use is 500 mgs a day, so you will get 10- 500 mcgs doses , so if you put 1 ml of water in vial and you fill your insulin syringe(29 gauge, 1/2 inch) up to the #10 you will have 500 mcgs . I would recommend to administered first thing in the morning on empty stomach followed by cardiovascular activity. Hope this helps. God bless you. Minister.

Hey,

I would like to ask because I have a 10mg vial powder of Fragment 176-191
For reconstitute I heared who says with 10mg use 5ml bac water or 2ml only
If use less bac water, the effect of the peptide will be more potent and powerful ?

My target to have 10,000mcg from the vial to spread it over a month.

Planning take dosage of 600mcg daily split 300 and 300

To have this dosage for 30 days, does the 5ml or 2ml bac water makes the difference ?

Back