Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxmurph

would just like to see everyones thoughts on this topic. i have always gone sub-q personaly. just would like to hear any pro's or con's!

god bless

needsize said:
sub q here

thanx fellas...i was just reading about IM injections from one of those anti-aging clinics....as i said b4 i'm w/ ya i always have gone sub-q.

i would ike to keep this bumped for a bit for more feedback.

god bless

hey fellas,
42 hits....and only 3 of us have done HGH? c'mon boys, it's only a click of a button....lol;)

god bless

Sub Q for me as well.

I have seen a graph on one of the boards that showed the absorbtion rate of GH when injected subQ, IM and IV!!!

Actually the SQ and IM were nearly identical, but the IV was much different, I don't remember exactly as I didn't pay much attention to that aspect, cause I ain't putting it in a vein!

ironmaster said:
Here's the graph.

IV scares the shit outs me...and i am a needle lover....am i reading that graph correctly Ironmaster?

should we be going IV, if you don't mind me asking , have you?

god bless

needsize said:
sub q here

How do you do subQ when you are that ripped? I got some fat spots where I go sub q, but it would seem difficult if you looked like you did in your comp. video.

Yo Murph

sub q baby

Headed to yer neck o' the woods in 1 wk will drop you a line lets hook up!

No, friend, IV is not the way to go. Plasma levels drop like a rock after the initial spike. Subq is the best approach. Higher plasma levels that stay elevated longer are desireable.

I've done iv's......mostly lasix, and, unfortunately, some rec drugs 25 years ago.

Subq with very low body fat does require some technique. Pinch up a fold of skin in the adbomen area between your thumb and forefinger. Insert the dart at a 45 degree angle in the fold. Inject and release the fold at the same time.

ironmaster said:
No, friend, IV is not the way to go. Plasma levels drop like a rock after the initial spike. Subq is the best approach. Higher plasma levels that stay elevated longer are desireable.

I've done iv's......mostly lasix, and, unfortunately, some rec drugs 25 years ago.

Subq with very low body fat does require some technique. Pinch up a fold of skin in the adbomen area between your thumb and forefinger. Insert the dart at a 45 degree angle in the fold. Inject and release the fold at the same time.

Iron,
thanx bro, i'm sick as a dog...i am on a Nyquil buzz. I didn't think i was understanding that correctly. thank you :)

god bless

Back