Hgh soreness and lump at injection sight

Durabe

Hey guys, I'm new to the site(read all the time but first post)so excuse any mess ups. First off I'm 39 and just went through rotator cuff surgery. Decided to start a hgh regamin to help with healing and other benefits. So a friend of mine got me some generic grey tops that he said everyone swears by. I'm mixing with bac and injecting 4iu in a day sub in my stomach. Both days I have a bruise at injection site, a knot that is red around and itchy. All my research says it's either allergic to the alcohol in the bac or the hgh is junk. I did get a small drop of blood at the two injections sights when I injected. Today I injected 3 in of just bac water to see if this was the cause. I injected a little lower and not as deep and had no blood. Any thoughts on this? I don't want to do any more till I figure out if it's junk or if I need to switch to saline or sterile water.

do you aspirate before you inject ? .. it an be that maybe u hit a vein when u inject .. hence the blood when u pulled the pin and its causing bleeding . how long is the needle .. are u using slin pins ? .. maybe u need more angle . i dont have experience with HGH , however injection technique may have something to do wih it ... even speed u are injecting and amount .

I'm using 1/2 insulin pin with 100 mark. It might have just been my injection technique. When I did just the bac water this morning to see if I was having a reaction to the alcohol in it everything went fine. I had no blood and so far no irratation. This is the first time pinning myself. I have worked out for years, but am just starting to experment with "supplements" so a little new to this. I was told I didn,t need to aspirate with hgh if I was injecting sub-q. I've only done 2 shots of the hgh and one just of the bac water to rule out any allergies.. I'm gonna give a few days and see if it clears up. I'm just a little paranoid because of all the research iv'e done before deciding to try hgh it seemed most people end up with junk, especially these generic colored tops, but my friend who is in the competing scene says they r g2g.

Back