HGH - what gives the best results -

thetopdog33

im about to start a cycle, and i need to know what is the best brand or type of injectable to use when talking about HGH...
also... how and where to inject for best results...
....i dont want to bulk up super huge, just enjoy the benefits of overall health, less fat, rejuvinated system, and better muscular balance (athletic build)...
finally, is there a how to guide on all general HGH use???
im 30 yrs old, 210lbs, and 6'1", and i have extensive weight lifting experience and have played pro sports...im not that new to the scene...

:startrek:

read up as much as you can on HGH before you do it. i had a kit given to me, used it over a 3 month period, and saw absolutely nothing from it. i hear you need to takje it for 6 months or longer before you see results, but to me it was not worth actually spending the money for the cost it goes for... but believe me im sure there are people who swear b it, which is why im telling you to research it. IMO i would spend the thousands on somehting like 10 years worth of AAS, or enough hookers to make you feel great no matter how you look :p sorry for my sarcasm im really tired

jrock817 said:
read up as much as you can on HGH before you do it. i had a kit given to me, used it over a 3 month period, and saw absolutely nothing from it. i hear you need to takje it for 6 months or longer before you see results, but to me it was not worth actually spending the money for the cost it goes for... but believe me im sure there are people who swear b it, which is why im telling you to research it. IMO i would spend the thousands on somehting like 10 years worth of AAS, or enough hookers to make you feel great no matter how you look :p sorry for my sarcasm im really tired
NOTHING?? no strength increase or fatloss?? what dosages were u taking,best-

I love the shiat and wish at this time I could be on it for years. I was on it for 1.5 years a few years ago and love it. I use it while on and off cycles and while I was just on the HGH, it was great felt good kept lean mass, I was horny, and it made my stick feel great and cleared up any skin problems I had. I also slepped like a baby while on it. Cleared up grey hair on head and was just over all the best supplement I have taken ever.
Ok, so while on I went from 1.5iu for a few weeks up to 4iu for a few more and then to10iu I could not handle the 10iu for longer than 2 weeks it made my wrists hurt BAD like I had carple tunnel syndrome. So I went back down to 4iu and then to 2iu then back to around 3-4 iu split in two 1st part in the morning and the 2nd after workout before dinner. By nature I am a little hypoglysemic and the HGH just made this a little bit worse, not too bad I just had to have something to eat with a little carbs like every 3 hours during the day. I eat clean and eat many small meals for metabo.
Oh, I shot it sub-q in the stomach and side of stomach area...I did melt the fat where I put in over time. It was really cool it didn't do it like quick but after a few months my bottom abs were showing clearly

i was taking 3iu's a day or the length of a kit. it lasted a little over 3 months i believe, but im glad other people like it, maybe i just did not do enough, or did not take it long enough. taking up to 10 iu's a day i have not seen research on, but i know it has got to be extrememyl expensive which was wy i could never try it

jrock817 said:
i was taking 3iu's a day or the length of a kit. it lasted a little over 3 months i believe, but im glad other people like it, maybe i just did not do enough, or did not take it long enough. taking up to 10 iu's a day i have not seen research on, but i know it has got to be extrememyl expensive which was wy i could never try it

3 months at 3iu per day won't give much results - maybe a little drop in BF.

jediclampet said:
I agree 3 ius is a good dose but not for only 3 months.

3iu is a great dose, and yes 3 months is not long enough.. you should have done 6 at minimum.. 1 year would have been good.

What is the min dose for the min length to see some results? I have thought about doing it also but for the price I am not sure. Some say 3 months others say six and when you read on the internet and research there is just as much confusion about dose level and length of time..

Back