hgh

you are right, the euro's are packaged nice and some like it, but its not for me thats for sure. these forkin red lumps hurt like a BITCH and i've been told all too many times that is a typical side of china gh... granted, all chinese gh is probably not the same, im sure there is different levels of quality

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
i am willing to give up the 10iu bottle to get it tested , do you know where i could send it??

from what i understand, GH is super costly to test, and not only that, there is not a lot of places with the capability to test it

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
did the welts go away, how long before they popped up, just want to know to see if it is worth it still

bro, they dont pop... they are large red welt/lumps (2" diameter) that hurt like a bitch for about 3 or 4 days, then they get a lil itchy and start to fade away which takes 3 - 4 weeks to totally dissappear

im not from jersy, im in mass. although its funny the guy i was talkin about earlier i think may be from jersy.

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
doggy thats crazy, was it worth, what where your gaines, or did you stop

you're tellin me its crazy! im not badmouthing the eurotech btw, only sharing what my experience is with it. there are guys that were in on the same bulk purchase who are liking theirs. i guess its just diff with everyone. for me, no, its not worth it which is why i got some serono hologram kits on the way :)

hey Doggy

im getting these red lumps also using the fitropin (kexing). I think it might be the BAC water... i was using sterile water with no lumps then changed to BAC water and got the red welts instantly.. within 10 mins...

today is my first day back to sterile water, so far no sign on a welt no itchyness natta...

what kind of water were you using?

has anyone had this happen, if so what kind of water was it that you were using.

Back